More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by superTPG superTPG

who do you want to wrestle?

Minori Rokujou

A woman with red hair,a ponytail and a red two piece bikini top and bottom appears from behind curtains,she ask the referee,is this my opponent,yes the referee said,she looks at you smiling and said that you have a long way to go if you think your going to beat me,she jumps over the ropes,into the ring and stare at you with confidence beaming out of her eyes,she told the ref to ring the bell and start the match,the ref with a surprised look on her face said,ok as she signal to ring the bell,she got a head start a gave you a germen suplex and hold you for the pin,the ref counts,one....two......,but you kick out before the three count,she was surprise that you kick out of a suplex and decided to kick it up a notch,she tries to smoother you with her breasts,but the bikini top could not hold all of her big breasts and it broke when she applied pressure,she was blushing,but kept applying more pressure as she is determined to beat you.The ref ask you,do you want to qu...,she was cut off by your opponents loud moaning and demands that you don't move around as much,you take the opportunity to escape her hold and finally be able to stand up,she stands up and ready for her next move despite the bikini top is on the ring floor,she tells the ref to throw the bikini top outside the ring,the ref did as she was told and toss the bikini top outside the ring,minori looked at you and says to you,hey you wanna make a deal,will play a game of rock,paper and scissors,if i lose i will take off my bikini bottom and my ponytail,but if you lose you will become my personal human punchingbag is that clear,you nodded your head in understanding the terms,so how about it you ready,she saids with confidence.

Are you willing to risk it?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)