More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by brightsun brightsun

What's next?

Mini Mindy Helps

Britney couldn't believe what was happening. Despite Mindy repeating that awful nickname, she actually felt better with the hug that overpowered her. Mindy looked into Britney's eyes with a sad expression. "Right, I've got you sorted shitstain. I'm going to give you my pack of wet wipes, and they will help you with your hygiene issue".

Britney moved out of the hug a little in shock, still holding the panties. As she was about to reply, Mindy jumped in and carefully took the panties out of Britney's hand. It was noticeable that Mindy had wisely been careful not to make contact with them during the hug: "Whenever you need clothes washed, hand them in at reception, and they do them for a small fee, but you can't give these in, obviously, so I'll dispose of them for you".

Britney was stunned and stuttered out of replying, "I r-r-really don't have this issue; it's a one-off", Mindy looked sympathetic and gently gave Britney a pat on the arm. "Look, we all have a nickname; it's just a bit of fun. I'm not thrilled with "mini" either, as it just highlights I'm chubby, but we're all friends just taking the piss, and as for your problem, look, you won't have much in your small luggage, so you can't keep messing your panties, so use the wipes and don't be embarrassed if you ever need to ask me for a hand Shitstain."

Mindy then found a small plastic bag, put the panties in it, and walked out of the room. Britney looked at the rest of the guys as she decided to just set up her things as best as she could in the very small area she had. She could place her luggage just by her bed, but the clothes she previously wore would probably be best just placed at the bottom of the bed.

With six of them in one small room, there wasn't a lot of choice, and although Britney wouldn't usually just leave dirty clothes laying around at the foot of the bed, she didn't want to mix them up with her clean ones. Britney suddenly remembered "Hang on Jamie, you don't have a nickname!", Jamie jumped up with glee, "I wondered why Mini Mindy didn't say it, but she told us just before you walked back in she wanted it to be a surprise," and with that, Jamie spun around, pulled his pants down, and bent over in Britney's direction. Britney was open-mouthed, Jamie had an extremely hairy arse. Dean, Alan, and Ste all said at the same time, "Shitstain meet hairy arse."

Mindy walked back into the room just as Jamie was pulling his pants back up. "Haha, so shitstain, I see you found out hairy arse's nickname, What's the group plan today then?"

As the group started talking about getting food, then hitting some bars, Britney then started to explain she was more interested in exploring the city, visiting some landmarks she had in mind, etc. The guys all looked disappointed, but Mindy took the lead. "You know what? We could do with some culture, so how about we do a deal? We'll follow your plans for the morning and afternoon, but this evening you'll go do what we want, and I've even been thinking there are some historic bars you should visit; political parties were formed there like a million years ago, and one bar has the history of the city covered on the walls and even books."

Britney had night-time totally free in her notepad; she thought it wise to have these incase of needed rest time at the end of busy days, and she actually liked the thought of seeing some of these bars, and it was obvious that everyone was trying to include her, even thinking of bars that would interest her, but they just weren't her type of people, and of course the nickname issue, so she tried to say she didn't want to ruin the day for them and was more of a loner.

Mindy wasn't backing down that easy though "I reckon we'll all have a great time. How about this? If you manage to match me drink for drink all night, we'll find you a new nickname if the guys agree?" They all gave their agreement, so it was up to Britney, and she couldn't resist the chance to stop being called "shitstain", Mindy had her hand outstretched, and Britney said deal and shook it as fast as she could before Mindy changed her mind. Despite not being much of a drinker, she figured how hard could it be just to keep matching drinks? Mindy would get drunk and give up, right?

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)