More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Tailspin23 Tailspin23

What chapter catches Harry's attention?

Mind control

Harry checked to see if there was a chapter index and found it on the third page. It read Transformation magic, Mind control magic, Sex magic, Soul magic, Dark magic, Demon Magic, and Corruption Magic. A small number of subjects but all interesting ones. The Mind control catch Harry's interest and he flipped the pages to the chapter.

Harry read the chapter which took a couple of hours, He learned that Imperio and Legilimency is just the beginning of mind control and he can put permanent thoughts into others bending their will to his. Harry wouldn't normally use this kind of magic but he has been pushed to the breaking point a few times thanks to the rumor mill of the school and Umbrage and her "little helpers" had made him reach it. Harry will use it along with the other magic when he learns them as he sees fit but not on a few like his friends unless he gets a reason to.

Harry practiced with the magic using transfigured animals, He looked up transformation magic and learned it and transfiguration were different by transformation being permanent but knew he needs to use live targets as well.

So who to use his magic on?

Who to use?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)