More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by bryce193 bryce193

So Who are you

Mina and Lucey

Lucy and Mina are Twins, both have brown hair. They just turned 18, and decide to attend the Mansion De Florance party. They arrived late in the night for some reason. Both Mina and Lucy are wearing yellow dresses thus night. "Mina.....this feels weird...it like everyone is watching us" says Lucy as they enter the main hall. "I know what you mean sis....beside half these people look like they need some sun anyways" Mina mentions.

Uncomfortable when she realize that several of the guest are starting. Lucy grabs Mina and leads her out of the main hall. "Why you drag me in here?" asks Mina. "I felt like exploring some, and why not start with a random room" says Lucy. Mina looks to see where Lucy brought her. It seems to be some sort of dinning room. Theirs a large wooden table in the middle of the room. Several chairs around it, and theirs chandlers hanging over it. The room is beautifully decorated and a fireplace that's lit.

"Wow Lucy this is the most elegant dinning hall we've been in ever" says Mina. "Yeah it makes you wander what else this manor holds" Lucy replies. "Wow....all this food looks yummy" say Mina walking to the table. "Food...what food....wait was that their before" says Lucy following her sister. "Who cares it smells amazing" says Mina. "Go ahead girls.....it's for all guests" a woman's voice says. Lucy and Mina look to one end and sees 2 girls sitting. One has long blonde hair and a blue dress on, and the other has a white dress, and light brown hair. Both are alittle pale compared to the sisters.

"We're you come from?" Mina and Lucy asks. "Why we've been here since you walked in" says the blonde. The two girls seem to be starring at the sisters. Mina starting to eat asks "so..who are you girls."

"Oh...my apologies I'm Amber....Amber Florance" says the light brown hair girl. "And I'm Odette...please to meet you" reply's the blonde. "I'm Lucy and this is my sister Mina" Lucy introduces them. Before Lucy even blinks, Amber is standing beside her, and Odette is beside Mina. Their eyes are now a crimson color as well.

happenings

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)