More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sex-Shooter Sex-Shooter

What's next?

Mina Garcia, Gym Teacher Assistant

Early mornings didn't sit well with Mina Garcia, a young woman of Latino descent with a stacked build and a 20in cock that went straight between her cleavage. She always woke up irritable, with a hard on just a angry, and balls with gallons of cum. It probably had to do with the fact she was going to be dealing with the brats once more and sex was surprisingly not easy to come by during a good chunk of the day. Even the teachers had to hold off on it and their assistants were expected to act the same unless there was an academic point to it.

With a growl lifted herself from the bed, brown hair, frizzy hair messy, and did some stretches that would make many other futas drool with lust, especially since she was in the nude. She flexed her muscles, trying to ignore how cold her poor erection was, the shaft dripping with precum as her mind went to the little devils waiting to tease her.

Luckily, she had a long time to go before classes started and had time to freshen up for the day. First things first, a nice how shower. Thank goodness each floor of the teacher's building had large shower rooms to help out a crown of the staff.

With a yawn, she strode out of her room to the showers, not meeting any of the other staff on her short trek there. Her room was relatively close to the fifth floor's showers so there weren't many rooms in between them. Not that it mattered as many of the teachers and other staff tend to roam naked in their dorms.

She opened the double doors and heard the showers already on.

Who's in the group shower?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)