More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by BoxingFever BoxingFever

What does Milly do with the doll?

Milly submits to the winner

Milly was soon naked as she set up Jasmine in a corner and hooked on her favorite strapon while kissing her superior opponent sticking her tongue in leaving drops of saliva in the mouth. Milly then hears in her mind to drop down and suck off the winner to which she obeys spitting on the toy cock giving it a good blowjob.

Milly looks up to her superior and feels the eyes dig into her soul as Milly sucks harder kissing the tip. She puts the cock in her bog boobs and rubs it while sucking on it. Milly then got up and bent over stepping back putting Jasmine’s hands on her ass as she sat down on the cock thrusting it into her.

She pretended Jasmine did all the work as Milly moaned bouncing on her superior’s cock and rode it hard making herself moan louder.

“Oh fuck.....mmmmm, harder, fuck me hard!” Milly moaned as she rode it harder.

Milly made out with Jasmine and stuck her tongue in while riding the cock. She pretended to get pushed on the mat with Jasmine falling on her as the cock inserted itself right in the vagina. Milly pushes Jasmine in and out getting so horny going faster and harder.

“Oh fuck! Fuck this loser! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Milly shouted.

She kissed Jasmine more and caressed the cheek cumming on the cock as she made out with her mistress. Milly smiled and kissed Jasmine’s cheek before making out more.

Does Milly get even hornier?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)