More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Where would you like to start?

Milf eats some silver "cookies" (piss & vomit path)

Katie was just doing her normal shopping, tired after the week and hoping to just try and get the laundry list of things out of the way. She was in the snack isle when a box of cookies caught her eye. "Argent Desires", it read on the box. It was a very minimalistic label, *less is more* so it goes. She didn't think much of it, it didn't even tell her what type they were, but the box was on sale and she had things to do.

At home she undid the groceries and did some cleaning. She was hungry, but tired and kind of lazy, and the box of "cookies" was the only thing she bought that didn't require cooking. Katie opened it up and grabbed the first one she felt. Lifting it up, she inspected it for a second, noting it's silver frosting coated exterior as she plopped the entire thing into her mouth.

Instantly, she was taken aback at the... taste. Sweet, savory, her taste buds instantly went into overdrive as the cookie had somehow almost instantly melted in her mouth. The cookie breaking down into a goopy, slick, velvety texture that filled her mouth, coating every inch of her as parts started sliding down her throat. The warmth in her mouth was out of this world, it was shocking how amazing this treat was as she tried to contain it and not accidentally spill it on herself as she kept swirling the fluid around inside. She suddenly took a big gulp and swallowed nearly the entire melted treat, feeling this warmth radiating in her mouth, sliding down her throat and now parking itself in the centre of her chest.

She hurried and planted two more into her mouth. The same warmth flooded her, and the amount of instant blissful silver slickness in her mouth was too much to hold in as it started dribbling and flowing out of her mouth and over her lips, chin, chest. Feeling an instinctive sensation to tighten her throat, as a volley of shine spewed from her mouth and down over her now swelling tits, drenching her clothes. Feeling warmth spread in her crotch as she uncontrollably wet herself, pissing silver down her legs and feeling her cunt puff up and change with the shine. She didn't care, it was like she was in another mental state where the only thing that mattered was... this feeling. Katie fell to the ground as her body started getting sensitive and extremely warm. Suddenly, the fluid was freely flowing from not just her mouth, but from her asshole. She was panting as hot shiny slickness was coating her body, making her clothes soggy and damp as she tried to tear away to reach her pussy, her shirt ripping open as her meagre breasts inflated like balloons, filling with shiny milk as her nipples grew thick and sprayed silver in volleys. Her mind was lost in pleasure, hot white flashes of sex running through her head. Katie no longer cared about anything except for this chrome beauty. Within a minute her body was almost completely coated, and not only that, but making more and more of this shiny juices that coated her. On her ass, Katie was furiously rubbing her new puffy silver cunt as she licked her thick shiny lips and felt the warmth flood and ooze from her pussy onto the floor.

One minute after that, her mind was gone, reprogrammed by... what ever this stuff was. Standing tall and feeling her new shiny slick hyper-sexualised body, she knew everyone needed this silver love. Everyone needed to taste this love, have it coat their body, make them into perfect beings.

Katie quickly understood her new place in life...

who and where to spread silver to next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)