More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thefella8000 Thefella8000

Who do you call first, or do you want to ruin her reputation instead?

Miley Cyrus

You search Ariana’s Memories you find out Miley was Sorta into women as well. She called Miley asked her to come over, so they could talk it was very important.

“Of course girl be there soon” she replied as she hung up the phone.

You couldn’t believe you were going to turn Ariana into a lesbian what a fitting in it’s own right.

She knocks on the door it took her about 5 minutes to get there. “Please come in it is very important” You try to act nervous.

She sits on the couch “oh what is it Ari are you okay?”

“Not exactly how do I tell my fans that I’m well you know a lesbian now?”

“Oh wow girl I had no clue you felt this way.” She smiled at me, and gave me a tight hug. You were able to feel her tits through her braless shirt.

You pick up my Twitter, as you both break off the hug. “Girl what do I even type?” You ask trying my best to pretend to be Ariana, so she didn’t think something was up. “You thought you were good Actor well Actress since you were a girl now.”

“Just express yourself everyone will support you well you’re true friends will at least like me, Nicki, Victoria Monét, Gaga, and many others.”

“Thank girl” you reply, as you type on twitter.

“Dear fans I just wanted to let you all know that I’m tired of men hurting me people like Sean, Max Miller, Pete it’s to much for me they always blamed me when things went wrong.” “My dear sweet fans I’m coming out as a lesbian, and I’m sorry if I lose fans for it. It is just how I’m feeling right now. Love you all my fans are the greatest.”

She uploaded the tweet, and most of the feedback was positive. Miley said “ told you Ari look at all the support your getting.”

“Thanks for being here for me girl please spend the night.”

“Oh of course I will” she hugged you again. You hug back, and showed her to her room. It was getting late, so you let her go to sleep. You went to your room thinking since she labeled her self as a pansexual she’d loved men and women. You could totally break her will, and date her soon you thought as you sat in your bed.

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)