More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PdxNintendo PdxNintendo

What character will you choose?

Mike

"Congradualtions Mike! You've been invited to the Ms. Maiya's residence! Our location is provided in the map in the envelope. I do hope you come.

Love,

Ms. Maiya"

Mike read from the mysterious letter that Mike received in the mail.

"The fuck is this shit?" Mike Whispers under his breath.

Mike hesitantly took out the map and examined it. However, the map pointed him to a random location into a remote forest close to him.

"Well this isn't suspicious." Said Mike out loud.

Who in their right mind would travel to a random place in the woods from a person you don't even know? Well to make it quick, Mike would. Here's, Mike is 23, he's a loner, and is always interested in the unkown, which is why he usually get himself and others into trouble. Hell, just last week he was curious about opening a broken door at the grocery story that said "DO NOT OPEN". So of course, Mike opens the door and and the whole door broke.

Since we're talking about Mike, lets give you a closer look to how Mike looks. As told already, he's 23 and a loner, he's also got short dark brown curly hair. He usually wears an orange hoodie and jeans.

Going back to the present, Mike is all too curious about this said mansion. But he is a little hesitant to go as he is afraid of forests because of "ghosts".

Mike takes a moment to decide what he wants to do. If he went, he may find that Ms. Maiya is a nice person, or he could just stay home and play more games. What should he do?

Will Mike stay home or go to the place marked by the map?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)