More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by monkey17 monkey17

Who are you

Mike (Mared with step Daughter)

Mike had been happily married for a year now to his hot wife Lucy. They had met threw Lucy’s daughter Beth. This was due to Mike being the principal at Beth's School and Beth being the head cheerleader and a bit of a bully. Mike was 41 with a touch of gray in his dark her while both Lucy and Beth were blonds. Lucy had just turned 30 and Beth 18 due to Lucy getting pregnant as a teen. Both girls had a sexy figure and Beth looked a lot like her mom. Lucy had the Bigger tits at EE while Baths were a solid D. Lucy was also taller at 5’8 compared to Beth being 5’5” however Beth had the bigger and sexier ass.

Life with the two blonds had been good. With Mike being her new father Beth had to turn down her bulling while Lucy ran a store dedicated to women’s underwear. However, things changed this morning. Mike had woken up with the power to make people believe what he said. He dent now how he got it or how he knew but he knew. He had tested it out with some simple facts. Like that it was Beth's job to do the dishes. Which was something she had never done before! He had also made her believe that she called him Daddy rather than Mike, which is what she had stubbornly called him since dating her mom.

Now confident in his powers Mike walked into the kitchen to find Beth washing the dishes after she had made breakfast for all three. Something she also had never dun. Wile, she chatted the Lucy who was sitting at the table. “Girls” he called to get there attention. Both blonds turned around to face him

“I'm so glad that starting now the two of you only going to wear underwear around the house”

Both women grind as they started stripping down. “Yes dear if think its for the best,” said Lucy wile Beth nodded. “Thanks for understanding daddy, I'm so glad you not a prude.”

Lucy was now only wearing her black lacy lingerie, her bra barely able to contain huge massive boobs. Beth was wearing a pink bra and panties with white polka-dots. Mike grind-happy that he could finally let his perverted sied out.

What does Mike do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)