More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sraifer Sraifer

Does Minnow Listen to her advice?

Might as well

Minnow sighs and looks up to Flow "Might as well. Its not like we have anything else to do on this ride." She says crossing her arms and quirking her mouth to the side as she listened.

"Good. Maybe there really is some hope for you after all. When we arrive there will be a brief ceremony where they parade you around in special outfits. Really gets the crowd fired up. Once we get off this train you'll be recorded every second of your life until the games are over. So try and hold your head up. The other districts will be looking for the shy looking and scared ones to take out first. Not that I think that will be a problem for you."

"What's that supposed to be?" Minnow asks quirking a brow.

"Um..... nothing." Flow says deciding not to bring up the fact that Minnow had a bit of a case of resting bitch face. "Once the crowd has had a good look at you, you'll be brought into the skill center. The next 24 hours you'll have the chance to learn some new skills. I advise you to try and learn something useful while you are there. Particularly escaping and hiding. Seems like combat comes natural to you. But you can't take on five horny guys alone." She stops and sighs "All right.... and as for being in the actual arena, its huge. There will be plenty of space to move around and evade when you need to. One thing never changes though, there's a cornucopia in the center filled with supplies that will help you get by. There's always one item right at your feet when you are raised into the arena, one just a little closer to the pile, and then the cornucopia itself. Take the one at your feet, and do not take anything else! Its too damn risky. Some of the districts always team up in the beginning to get rid of the other districts. In particular, Districts 1,2,3, and 5 do this almost every year. So just grab your bag and run. Beyond that.... I can't give much input. Its random. But focus on your thoughts. If things seem out of place, like thinking things you otherwise wouldn't think, are probably signs something is wrong." She says with a sigh as the train comes to a slow stop "All right..... ready?" She asks looking towards the door.

Ready?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)