More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kiri98 Kiri98

Now, where should she go first?

Mifune's 'Red Light District'

Shiki knew that she was going to a filthy place. She hadn't actually gone down here often, but only on a few 'business' trips whenever she had to deal with something in this area. Even then, she always hated this part of Mifune. It was so filthy, everything here was nothing but filth and muck and trash and full of scum who were looking to violate or ruin anyone and anything that came into this part of the city. If it were up to Shiki, she'd have just cut up this whole place, and make sure it was gone for good with her eyes. Still, even if she wanted too, she couldn't. Mikiya wouldn't approve of it. The guy was just too nice.

The bright, neon lights lit the street in a bright shade of scarlet, casting it all across the people and streets. Women stood all around the corners, calling out men or advertising for shops. 'Schoolgirls' walked around, looking for any lonely man to approach for some company and time together, and perhaps to do a bit more. Trying to stay concealed, a few dealers hid in the alleys, although some had crowds that'd make hiding useless, if the cops even bothered to look in the area a bit more.

And of course, men from afar were here too.

Shiki stood out of place, in her kimono garb, with her red jacket only attracting eyes and unwanted attention to her. Some guys approached her. asking her out or trying to get her to do a little 'shoot' for a bit of pay. Most would go away after a blunt no or just a cold glare, but some continued to hound after her. Right now... she had three guys on her, and as she leaned up against a wall to take a bit of a break from walking, it seems they would not let up, even if she looked down and refused to answer any one of their questions.

"Hey, why don't we go and relax at some place?"

"Hah! Come with me babe! I'll get you some good stuff to drink."

"A cutie like you shouldn't go out with these guys! Plus they can't pay you anyways! Come with me and I'll double- no, triple pay for just a quick nude shoot of you!"

"My head hurts.." Shiki quietly muttered. A hand reached for her wrists. Her eyes quickly turned to anger, as she glared up to look at the man who was attempting to touch her. Her other hand... moved to draw the dagger.

"Leave her alone." A deep voice boomed. Everyone turned to look at this tall man who had seen the commotion. Shiki herself looked up to see, as her head perks up with interest. It was a foreign man, one with dark, coal-like skin. "You guys look like you're just annoying her."

The men hesitated for a bit, before accepting their loss, and scram. "Tch.." It seems they must've lost to men like this before, with how persistent they were at getting Shiki.

"Sup girl. You doing okay?"

"I suppose so.." Shiki sighed. "But I'm not looking for anything tonight. Go find someone else to look and screw tonight."

"That's alright. I'm tired of all these fake-women anyways. You look genuine." He leaned back against the wall right beside her. As much as she liked him scaring off those other people, she wished he'd just go away too.

"So, what are you here for anyways?" He asked. "What kind of girl comes into the Red Light District with nothing to want or do?"

"I'm just here on some matters of my own."

"Really? Is that so? I'm looking for a girl tonight. Someone like you. Say, you wanna take a little detour and come with me? I'll make it worth your time."

Seeing as she came here to take a look around at the rumors, Shiki nodded her head. "Sure. Just don't take me somewhere stupid."

"Alright then. Let's see..."

Where does he take Shiki?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)