More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DawnAngel DawnAngel

Who becomes your first target?

Michelle Rodriguez

You're working on the set of an action sci-fi movie today. Michelle Rodriguez is the female star of the film. As usual Michelle plays a tough girl character, a marine battling against an alien invasion. Your luck seems to be in and after a couple of hours you get the call to go to her dressing room as she's about to get off set after finishing a scene. You smile to yourself as you head towards her room and since no-one is there to see you cup the crotch of your tight leather pants. The bulge under the leather of the strap on you affectionately call "Pussytamer" gives you a thrill and you feel your nipples harden under your strappy white top and a delicious hot moistness begins to suffuse your loins.

By all accounts in the celebrity press Michelle is bi. She's made a career as a tough character, but her Dominican good looks are just as famous. The thought of that hard body writhing under your own is rapidly turning you on, the sight of a tough girl melting under the of pussytamer and being brought to orgasm always excites you.

You approach Michelle's dressing room just as the super fit latina arrives from the other direction. She is wearing a pair of short shorts and a tight army tee shirt. Fake blood and grime coat her fit body and the star is sweaty from filming a high powered action scene under the hot lighting on set.

"Oh you're here already?" Michelle says in curt greeting as she approaches. "Good, come in. I'll just take a shower and you can get started."

You notice Michelle has a good look at you, quickly flicking her eyes up and down. You try to hide the grin you feel forming with the knowledge that the hot star was obviously checking you out and that her trademark pout softened into a grin as she clearly liked what she saw.

Go into the dressing room?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)