More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by HT_ HT_

Choose a Person.

Michelle (female, Alexa’s best friend)

Alexa nibbled her bottom lip. She couldn’t believe she was actually doing this. They had joked about it a million times. But now it was actually happening, Alexa was going on a date with her best friend. She didn’t know what the plans were, but Michelle had talked to her and asked her, and she couldn’t refuse her.

Michelle was the only person on the planet who knew of Alexa’s nighttime problems. And the only reason she knew was because she had witnessed it once when Alexa was young. But, Alexa had never spent the night with Michelle since, so Michelle didn’t know Alexa’s current situation.

Alexa didn’t know if she had the courage to tell her either. She would be so ashamed if her friend knew that she still had problems. She looked herself in the mirror. She had a slim black cocktail dress. Underneath was a lacy black bra and matching panties. She hoped that this could go smooth.

She brushed her hair and made sure it looked nice as the doorbell rang. She nibbled her lip as she grabbed her purse and slipped on her black shoes and made her way to the door. As she opened it she gasped. “Michelle.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)