More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Michelle & Jennifer: the roomies

There were these to roomies that where best friends living in the same house, one name Michelle and they other was name Jennifer. Jennifer worked as a secutery as Michelle worked as a part time watress at a dinor. When coming in their house, Jennifer saw her roomie and best friend Michelle by the stove cooking. "Hey Michelle, how are doing girl?, said Jennifer, "good Jennifer and youself, and how was work?," said Michelle, as Jennifer replied saying, "a not to bad girl, just answering calls and sorting out files as alway, but anyway I have this bikini that I want to show you," as Michelle said to her, "oh ok well, can't wait to see," as Jennifer went to put on the bikini. Now in her bedroom taking off her work clothes, Jennifer then asked Michelle, "whoa Michelle, what is it on the stove that you're cooking that smells so good?" as Michelle said, "rice vegetables and chicken," as Jennifer said, "girl that is what I call taste." Half an hour past as Michelle said, "dinner is ready." Then as Michelle had finished cooking, she turned her head just to see Jennifer coming out the room with a string bikini on as it was so stringy that Michelle looked down and saw that Jennifer's pubic hair was showing around the bikini bottom front. "What do you think?," said Jennifer, showing off her bikini, "I think you need to wax," said Michelle staring at Jennifer's vaginal area, as Jennifer saw the same pussy hairs that Michelle was staring at saying, "not really girl it's all natural," as Michelle replied with, "girl if you say so," as she not only saw Jennifer's pubic hair showing out of her small bikini bottom's but saw her D cup boobs showing as well, seeing them get erect. Then as Jennifer turning around, Michelle then stared at her ass cheeks that was in plain sight. "Well looking at that thong ass girl, even your husband would be impressed" said Michelle, as she then proceeded to grab her bare bum as Michelle grabbed and squeezed both the left and right ass cheeks of Jennifer's as Jennifer herself looked back at Michelle with a smile saying, "nice ass cheeks I got girl, I know, even my husband would be turned on as well, full hard on," said Jennifer, as she then pulled the spaghetti straps of her bikini up from her bare hips, letting them go as both straps slapped against her hips as she stuck out her bare thong butt at Michelle as Michelle looked at it with a smile. Still staring as Jennifer's bum, Michelle then proceeded to grab a hold of Jennifer's right ass cheek as she then said to Jennifer, "really firm and nice Jen girl," said Michelle, "yep I know girl," said Jennifer, as Michelle grabbed the left cheek as well too. "Well Mich, let me get out of this bikini and come have dinner with you," said Jennifer, as Jennifer then turned around as Michelle proceeded to slap her on her thong bum saying to her, "get your ass in the bedroom and take that bikini off," as Jennifer turned to Michelle as Michelle got one last glance of Jennifer's bush sticking out of her bikini front as she said to Michelle, "yes ma'am," as she proceeded to the bedroom as Michelle look at Jennifer's ass cheeks as she headed to her room.

Did Jennifer come to the dining room table naked?, or did she wear something?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)