More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 5 by Mr. E Mr. E

Who is it?

Michelle, her best friend

"Alexa? Are you home?!" A voice called out as Alexa heard her front door open and close. The little woman let out a squeak as she recognized the voice as belonging to her best friend Michelle, remembering that she had given the girl a spare key to her new home.

"I'm... Uh... I'll be there in a minute, Michelle!" Alexa called out, desperately looking for something - ANYTHING - to cover up with.

"Okay!" Michelle called back, "I just dropped by to see if you wanted to hang out today is all!"

"Um... S-sure! Just give me a second!" Alexa said as she rose out of the tub. She had to make a quick dash for her bedroom across the hall, praying that Michelle didn't see her. She covered her flat chest and scrawny butt with the soap suds and placed her rubber ducky over her hairless privates, tiptoeing towards the bathroom door and slowly opening it...

Only to see a surprised, wide eyed Michelle standing in the doorway.

"Alexa...?" Michelle asked as the 4'4.5" woman in front of her turned neon red, dropping her rubber duck in humiliation.

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)