More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by anonenffan anonenffan

Choose your character!

Michelle, a bold exhibitionist.

Near the center of the room was a blonde girl named Michelle. As the well dressed woman explained everything they were going to have to do, Michelle was almost shaking with excitement. She wasn’t exactly after any prize in particular. No, she wanted something else from these games. As a fan of the show since the beginning, Michelle was practically jumping with joy when she found out she was going to be in it.

She glanced around the room, seeing the other girls standing around bashfully. They hadn’t begun stripping yet. Michelle took a deep breath, and smiled through a deep blush. ‘I can’t wait anymore.’

Without waiting to see if anyone else was going to do anything, she gripped the hemline of her shirt and started to pull it upwards. Inch by inch, she felt more of her skin being revealed to the room. She did this slowly, deeply enjoying the feeling. Michelle wanted to savor it.

Michelle was an exhibitionist. She had often enjoyed spending an evening without clothes, and sometimes on more adventurous nights, she would streak. Sometimes her habit had gotten her in trouble, but she had never actually been caught. Wearing clothes made her feel trapped in them, while removing them gave her an adrenaline rush that couldn’t be beat.

Finally, the shirt slipped off over Michelle's head, revealing her black bra. She hummed, and hugged her newly exposed skin, buckling her knees together. She glanced around the room and saw the other girls still looking unsure of what to do.

Her heart started thumping a little quicker. Michelle streaked often, but had never actually been caught. This would be the first time she had allowed herself be seen so undressed. It was different to know some of them were watching, but Michelle continued despite herself.

She kept her motions slow, trying to get used to the idea that others were watching her. Michelle blushed as she remembered her choice of underwear. It was a thong, and very risque at that. If the material wedged itself deep enough, it would be doing nothing to cover her rear end.

She let the skirt fall.

It fluttered down, tickling the back of Michelle's exposed legs and crumpled at her feet. She was now down to her underwear and a pair of shoes.

One of the girls covered her mouth in surprise, while another blushed deeply and tried to turn her attention away and focus on unbuttoning her shirt. The last one couldn’t take her eyes off of Michelle.

‘They’re looking. I’m nearly naked and they’re looking,’ Michelle smiled, feeling the adrenaline surge through her veins. ‘Almost done,’ she knelt down and started to untie her shoes. As she did this, her bent over position revealed her rear end to the rest of the room. The very thought made her press her legs together, feeling an intense heat already building between her legs.

With her shoes finally set aside, Michelle was the first one down to just her underwear. As much as she was enjoying this, she still felt nervous. She tried not to glance at the other girls as she picked up her backpack, and made her way out the door.

‘What a rush!’ she thought.

What is Michelle’s goal?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)