More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Ellen Ellen

What's next?

Michael Sharp, College student.

Michael is 18 years old, attractive and fit. He has only one small problem: he is a complete moron. It has one of the worst averages, does not respect authority and only thinks about fucking. The only university that offered him a scholarship based on his sports skills was the University of the City of Starside.

Starside University was an exclusive university for women but this year the mayor's office put pressure on the rector (I think we all know how he pressed her) so they will start accepting men. The mayor himself reviewed Michael's file and recommended a full scholarship.

Michael enters the university and goes to the second floor where the office of his consultant Allison O'Neal is located.

He approaches the door, knocks a couple of times and from inside he hears a soft voice: "Come in."

Allison O'Neal is about 30 years old, she is redhead, has green eyes and adorable freckles. Her lips are freshly covered by red lipstick that stands out very well with her pale skin. She is dressed in a white shirt, a gray wool skirt. Her legs are covered by black Nylon tights and 3-inch black heels complete the set.

She crosses her sexy legs and asks: "What can I do for you Michael?

What can do Allison for Michael?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)