More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by nightcat nightcat

What do you see? (introduction)

Michael Grey, 26, musician.

Yup, that's you. You're fairly tall at 185 centimeters and you have a lean build with enough muscle to both look and be pretty strong but not so much muscle that they takes you a lot of time to maintain. Your dark brown hair is long enough for an actual pony-tail and not just a stupid man-bun so you take good care of it. You take a bit of time looking at you face, the narcissist that you are, as women often tell you it looks as good as your voice sounds.

Your voice, that's your weapon. You've taken lots of singing lessons and slept with every one of your singing couches. You've also learned to play the guitar pretty well. You are at your best on stage with a microphone and a guitar, after most performance you have quite a selection of swooning women to choose from whom you've had a look at from the stage.

Of course you take your trusty acoustic guitar with you when you go to America, there will definitely be opportunities for music. There always are. Now, let's go. On to the airport.

The ride to the airport, the flight and the security on both sides go fine but soon after you leave the airport something unexpected and bad happens. You get robbed of all your stuff. Well, not all of it, they left you with the clothes you were wearing and your guitar. You also still have your cellphone and the idiots didn't find your wallet that was hidden in your guitar. At least you still have those things and they didn't hurt you that bad, your stomach and head hurt badly but in a nearby window the wounds aren't obvious.

What to do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)