More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by LordWelcome LordWelcome

Who will you choose?

Mia

You take the seat on the opposite side of her. The light from her iPhone reflected in her iris. You coaxed the crystal into your hand. How were you going to do this? Just try, if you fuck up, she might think you're weird, but that's not far from your current position. Heart pounding, you start swinging the crystal.

She barely looked up but managed a frown. "What are you doing?"

"Look."

She followed it for a moment. "You're being really weird, Jamie."

"Not that weird."

She shook her head and returned to her phone. "You know all that stuff is bullshit."

Her toes were wiggling beneath the long black socks. You raised your eyebrow. "Have you tried?"

She shrugged. "When I was eleven maybe."

"Then you haven't done it for real."

She rolled her eyes. "Whatever."

"I could just take your cinnamon tea if you're that cowardly."

"You wouldn't dare."

"Then give it a shot. It doesn't work after all."

"It doesn't," she confirmed and put her phone down on the table. " But fine, just so you won't touch my stuff."

"Deal. Then, follow the crystal."

She leaned onto her elbow and obeyed, though somewhat lazy. Thirty seconds passed. You heard her chair creek as she swayed her legs. She covered her mouth with her hand and yawned."This is pointless."

"Look deep into the crystal, see it move side to side," you insisted. She had started turning her head with it, either if she had noticed it herself or not. Her eyes were fully opened and focused.

"It's pretty," she said, her voice softer than before. Her mouth was half open as if she forgot to close it. She had leaned close, her small nose was at risk of being hit, but she never let the crystal out of sight.

"Relax, now. You drift further and further down. Relax," you said.

"No, you can't hypnotize me," her eyelids began fluttering, her head wavering in its attempts to stay straight. The crystal kept swinging.

"Relax Mia, don't resist."

"Yes. . . Mia, don't resist," she repeated with a slight nod and confirming the statement for herself.

"Relax. Give in," you continued. Her lips moved, repeating the words.Her eyes were almost shut, just a slight flicker at the end.

"When I say trance, you will enter a peaceful slumber."

"No. . . you. . . can't," her words came from under her breath, without conviction. You smiled.

"Trance." She closed her eyes without resistance, resting her head on the table. Quiet for a moment. You took your chance. "Can you hear me, Mia?"

"Yes."

"You'll have to do what I tell you, Mia. Do you understand?"

"Yes, I understand."

What do you command?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)