More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by YourBestNightmare YourBestNightmare

Does Lucy get the notification she had hoped for when she gets home?

Message to my lovely readers!

Not sure if there's a more appropriate place for this, but...

Thanks for taking interest in my story! This is just a brief message explaining my hopes and dreams for Lucy the Lab Rat. I specifically categorized it as "fetish" because I'm a self-described kinky fuck that has probably gotten off to most fetishes by this point (and loved it), and I have a vision for this story being a multi-branched fetish-fest that allows me to cover as many fetishes as possible, helping readers to choose the path that best hits their kink. For now, I'm focusing on getting a main story established as deeply as I can, so that people can have a coherent story to actually read. Then I'll be branching off into different fetishes, and if I don't drop this project, I'll be labeling individual choices as to what kind of fetish-path it will lead you down.

I'd like this story to be a genuine choose-your-own-adventure story, with "bad" ends, mostly because of my preference for those stories (That shit just gets me off for some reason). If you have a kink request, leave a comment or send a message and I'll do my darndest to get to it down the line. I can't promise results, at least not in a timely fashion, because obviously writing about some fetishes will come more naturally to me than other fetishes. But I really like the idea of getting you like-minded freaks off to the best of my ability.

A personal shout-out to Chyoa veteran Hematoma. She was the hook that got me into Chyoo and now to Chyoa. She writes books on Amazon under the name Amanda Clover, and I highly recommend them! (I'm anxiously awaiting her next Choose-Your-Own publication! Will be a day-one purchase for me!)

Thanks again for reading! Happy sessions!

  • YourBestNightmare

What's next?

  • No further chapters
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)