More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Memory Maniac Memory Maniac

What will Kevin do with his new invention?

Mess with her from afar

Olivia was certain that she was fully dressed. She even made sure to check by putting her cell phone into each of her pockets before leaving. She walked out of her room and saw Kevin leaning up against the wall texting.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about that" she said, "I don't know how I ended up without pants like that, thanks for letting me know before I got somewhere even more public." She then stood, waiting for Kevin to grab her boobs before she could leave.


Kevin had only just tested what he could do with Olivia. Now that she was under his control, he could do anything with her at all.

Before she was dressed again, Kevin sent her another command.
Olivia Walker, you will remove your bra and believe that you don't wear a bra in public until you get back to your dorm room tonight.

He hit send and waited. When she walked out of her room, he saw that her breasts were bouncing nicely to her footsteps. He noticed that she was coming towards him.

"Hey, I'm really sorry about that". Kevin wasn't really listening, as he was too busy typing on his phone.
Olivia Walker, whenever you speak to Kevin, the guy standing in front of you right now, you will believe that he must grab your boobs before you can leave. This is completely normal to you.

"Before I got somewhere more public" she finished. She stood in front of him for a moment, looking expectantly. After a second, she pushed out her chest, and Kevin got to enjoy the view of her great boobs, free of a bra, inside of her black shirt. He grabbed a handful of them each and enjoyed the moment before she turned and left.


"Alright, I'll see you around, Kevin!" Olivia said before walking away. She felt better about her experience this morning, since it was just Kevin that saw, most likely.

Walking towards her first class of the day, Psychology 1, she stopped at a vending machine and got herself a snack. Skipping breakfast had gotten her quite hungry.

As soon as she entered the classroom though, everyone turned their heads to look at her. She didn't understand why, but she could head snickering among the crowd.


Kevin couldn't let his fun end there this morning. He needed to take care of one last thing before he went to his own classes.
Olivia Walker, you will unbutton your shirt as soon as you walk into class, but you will remain unaware until the professor says your name during roll call. Once they do that and you realize your shirt is unbuttoned, rather than fix the problem, you will take it off completely and feel like the issue is resolved.

Kevin walked to his class now, happy with what he's done.


Olivia took a seat, uncertain with why people were gawking at her. She was certain that she was wearing her jeans this time. She took a seat while the professor was looking down at his attendance sheet, reading down the list of students in the class.

"Garret Silva." "Here." "Stephanie Somervile." "Here." "Christopher Walker." "Here." "Olivia Walker." "Oh my god what the hell!"

The professor looked up to see Olivia looking down at her almost completely bare torso, looking terrified at the fact that her shirt is unbuttoned with her boobs hanging free. She scrambled to get her shirt off and suddenly looked calm, as though everything was alright.

Olivia was now sitting in her Psychology class, completely topless, and blissfully oblivious to that fact.

Will Kevin continue to mess with her throughout the day? Will he find someone new to mess with in his own class?

What does Kevin do next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)