More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kakakuku Kakakuku

What's next?

Meredith Camacho, New Job at Finch Corp.

Meredith’s caramel skin was smooth and mostly unblemished which complemented her exquisite pear figure. Her hips were wide and thick, sloping upward and inward to a trim and exceedingly flat stomach. That then sloped upward and now outward into a swelled pair of well balanced breasts that measured a hefty 38E. They were packed into a loose fitting blouse and restrained overtop with a respectable button up suit that stopped above the cleavage, covering them up much to the disdain of any horny man that would seek to exploit them.

Her pencil skirt and high heels limited her movements though she was very much used to this as she clipped and clopped her way through the office reception toward the receptionist that was sat behind the high raised desk. It wasn’t difficult for Meredith to notice that the receptionist was an exceptionally attractive woman, much like herself.

The receptionists flawless creamy complexion and round eyes were very fetching, and she stared with the wide eyed look of a vapid child. Her breasts were large also, and unlike Meredith’s were on full display, pushed up by a button up suit and low cut blouse so tight the globes of flesh were spilling out of the top like two full scoops of jello that wobbled and shook with every motion, affording her very little modesty in that regard. The nameplate at the front of her desk read ‘Double Dee’, which Meredith’s brow to rise.

“Hi!” Chirped the receptionist, smiling brightly through perfect white teeth.

“Hello…”, Meredith responded, “Double Dee?”

“Ha. It’s Dee Dee, but Mr Finch had this printed out. He made a mistake. He does that sometimes, I’m sure he’ll get around to fixing it eventually.”

“Right”, Meredith said, adjusting her stance and smiling back, “Well, I’m Meredith, here to see Mr Finch. I’m interviewing for the associate sales executive position.”

“Oh, yes, I’ve been told to expect you,” Double Dee said, “Mr Finch’s been waiting for you. Just head up the elevator to the fiftieth floor and you’ll come to the waiting room. He’s in a meeting now but will soon be done. Nice to meet you, hope you get the job” She bubbly added, sending her supple melons into a wobbling fit.

“Thanks.”

With her documents and qualifications tucked under her slender arm, containing very little fat deposit (most of that is in her funbags), she heads to the elevator and pushes the button for the fiftieth floor.

After enduring a low volume and quite boring tune chiming from the elevator speakers for half a minute, the door dinged open onto the fiftieth which she stepped out into, extravagant and large, with a variety of decorations hanging on either side of every wall. Vintage paintings and sculptures, and with a tremendously large chandelier hanging from the ceiling at the very center of the room.

Right opposite the elevator, which she immediately approached upon leaving, was another receptionist desk of a similar design to the one on the first floor. The nametag was upside down and she couldn’t read the name. There was an equally vapid looking female behind the desk, with lips so thick they looked like mini-sausages. She woman’s mouth remained open as a result because despite her best efforts to shut her huge lipped mouth, there remained a rebellious ‘o’ ready to accept foreign invaders.

“Hi! You must be…” This new receptionist started saying, looking through some papers on her desk, “Meredith!” She beamed at Meredith.

Everyone’s so cheerful here, ran through the latina’s mind as she nodded her pretty head, “That’s me.”

The receptionist pushed a button on her intercom, speaking into it. “Meredith to see you sir.”

“Ngh,” came the staticky response over the intercom, a deep man’s voice “Oh yeah,” This was followed by the sound of furniture repeatedly moving in rhythm.

“Sir?” She repeated.

“What is it Kandi?”

“Meredith to see you sir. The interviewee for the new secretarial position.”

“Associate sales executive”, Meredith softly chimed in.

“Oh god, oh yeah- Tell her to wait… I’ll be… with her… momentarily.”

The receptionist gestured to some of the chairs on either side of the room ,”Mr Finch’ll see you soon, he’s just wrapping up a meeting with our international sales liaison. She flew in all the way from out of town so they have lots of things to go over.”

“Sure thing.” Meredith responded, heading over to the chair and sitting down, staring off into space as she waited in anticipation. Her chances of getting the job were high from what she’d understood. She had all the necessary qualifications and though the company hadn’t seen them yet, she was confident in her education and her work experience enough that she figured the competition was slim, and she was the only one here! She’d half expected the room to be filled with other candidates.

Her eyes wandered to the huge lipped receptionist, who was absent mindedly typing away at her keyboard. Meredith observed her nearly skin tight t-shirt, a highly inappropriate piece for the office which clung to her body so tightly it looked nearly painted on. Her moderate sized C-cup breasts were held up firmly by a hidden push up bra accented by her perfect posture.

She waited outside in the reception for what could easily have been twenty minutes, with admirable patience, until finally, the double doors to the large office behind the receptionist opened up. It wasn’t Mr Finch who walked out however, but a woman.

The woman was attractive, like everyone she’d seen so far. Unlike the others she did not look so tidy, but had a brown shock of hair that was completely frazzled like it’d been repeatedly run through with static electricity. Her eyes were wide as though she were lost and not quite sure where she was, and as she moved her steps were unsteady and confused, though her facial expression was one of someone who was attempting to retain control. Her smart suit had buttons misaligned with the holes, which Meredith opened her mouth to point out but decided not to say anything. If she was going to be hired here then this woman would be her boss, and she didn’t want to make a wrong first impression. And so she watched in silence, in surprise, as the woman walked past, wearing only one high heel, the other foot bare, yet acting as though all was perfectly fine.

“Good to see you again, Kayla”, the woman said, her voice croaking. She cleared it loudly with a fist over her mouth.

“You too boss!” Kandi yelled back as the one-heeled woman shambled into the elevator and the door slid shut after her.

Kayla? Kandi? Meredith pondered this for only a second before being distracted by the girls beaming smile, “Mr Finch will see you now!” She announced.

Nervously, Meredith looked back to the now shut doors of the elevator as she stood up and headed to the office, nodding awkwardly at Kayla/Kandi. She stepped through the double doors and into a grand, extravagant office that stretched out even wider than the reception itself. Her jaw was almost ajar at the unnecessary space and wealth of it all, lavishly more decorated also than the reception outside. The doors slowly slid shut behind her with a near silent mechanical whirr.

She walked across the cavernous office on the soft and expensive rug that probably cost more than her apartment and toward Mr Finch’s desk. He stood with his back toward her, staring out of the floor to ceiling window onto the landscape out before him. On her approach, she spied the other high heel, carelessly discarded not too far from the desk. Once again not sure what to the make of the myriad of thoughts going through her head, she endeavored to ignore it.

Jack Finch turned around, leading the way with his large gut. The swollen belly poked out in front of him with enough girth to challenge any pregnancy. It pushed up toward a nondescript chest all clothed in a decent button up shirt. He wore his dark suit open and topped it off with a black and white tie. His face was familiar to her and a lot of other people. It wasn’t uncommon to see it on a billboard or a park bench, and his friendly face remained amiable even in the tense situation, where her future employment was to be determined. His balding head bounced the sun’s rays off of it until it was stopped by the spread of hair coming around the back of his scalp.

His eyes were half closed, as if he were contemplating sleep, the look of a satisfied, post orgasm man that to Meredith looked like a tired but content business man. His squinting eyes immediately fell on Meredith’s covered breasts and this elicited a frown from him. He had hoped she would already have the goods on display.

“Ah, Meredith Camacho. I’ve been looking forward to meeting you,” He smiled in the warm, fatherly way he often did in the commercials all while still staring at her chest, as if if he stared long enough they would open up all on their own. Finally coming to terms with his disappointment, he looked up into her clueless, perfectly symmetrical face. “Please. Have a seat.”

He sat in his swivel chair as she did on one of the two comfortable leather seats on the other side.

“I have been looking forward to meeting you too, sir,” Her arm fidgeted with the absent thought that they were supposed to have shaken hands when he settled into position with a soft sigh, forcing an squeeeak from his chair struggling under the weight of his overweight body. “I’ve heard a lot about your company and I’ve been very much looking forward to this interview. I hope to show you all I bring add to your work here.”

“That’s good, that’s good.” Jack said, nodding idly. Man, she was a hot one. Her exquisite face and large doe eyes, the soft lips and that crisp sun bathed skin. Mexican definitely, or maybe cuban? It was hard to tell, but definitely from some spicy South American country. And those jugs. He unconsciously licked his lips with a flicker of his eyes toward the hidden mamms. He smiled warmly at her again, “So you’re applying for the receptionist position?”

“The associate sales executive position, sir,” She asserted, “I believe I have the necessary qualifications.” She produced the documents she had brought along with her, neatly sliding the folders across the table that included all the necessary information about her.

“Yes, it’s more of a secretary situation. Marketing believes what you read sounds like a better title. Don’t worry though, it’s still the same pay. I recognize the need for young women such as yourself to rise in the ranks and make a good living in a man’s world. You pretty little things need all the help and guidance you can get.”

Meredith had no idea what to say to that, unsure whether to be insulted or comforted by his words. Her trusting mind decided to follow along with him, and she her head slowly. “Umm.. thank you, sir.”

“Mhmm,” He nodded, glancing over the top paper on the pile she gave him for maybe two seconds, then subtly pushing them aside as he leaned forward on the table on his elbows, hands clasped together.

“Where are you from, Meredith?”

“Me, sir? I’m from Starside, my family moved here when I was younger.”

“No, I mean originally. Where are your parents from?” His eyes flitted down once more to her concealed chest, gradually becoming enemies with her smart suit. They moved back up to her face.

“My parents are from Puerto Rico.”

He smiled in approval. South American as expected. It was good, added more variety to the place.

“Do you like living here in Starside?” He asked.

“Well, I don’t really remember living anywhere else so, I suppose?”

“I’ve always enjoyed it myself. So let me ask you, you think you will make the best possible candidate for the secretary position?”

Meredith flinched, once again put off by the surprise of the job title, not nearly what she’d expected. “I do sir, but if I may, will the job title still be the same?”

“Oh of course,” He waved a hand dismissively, “You will be an associate sales executive. Just as long as you understand your job will involve typing, taking notes, things such as that, and in time if you prove yourself, you’ll be introduced to the hard and more important work.”

“Wait,” Her eyes widened adorably, “You mean-”

“Yes.” Jack smiled and nodded, “You’ve got the job.”

Her hands flew to cover her mouth and she sat up straight in her chair. Jack frowned immediately, upset he did not get to see her tits in motion when she did that. Enough was enough, he had to get them out of that top.

“Wow. Thank you! Thank you so much. Although I feel I should point out, sir, you didn’t even check over my resume.”

“It’s fine I’ve seen them already.”

It was her turn to frown. She ran through her memory briefly. Had she submitted all of it to them by email already? She could have sworn most of what she had was only what she’d brought with her.

“Now, listen Meredith, there are some things we need to go over before you begin working with us. You must understand we are a unique and special company. After all, we keep this town running, and with that comes certain responsibilities that all out employees must adhere to. I’m sure you can understand this?” Jack said, his expression unconsciously twisting into a sneer in excited expectation of the next few course of events. Fresh meat was always great to break in and this one was surely one of the more attractive women he’d seen of recent. Unknowing to her, she’d already had the job the moment he saw her giant tits.

He felt his pulse pick up in anticipation of using her luscious body for his pleasure. It was designed to be thoroughly enjoyed, and he was going to put it to its purpose. The first thing was to get a good look at it. Her hourglass shape looked incredible in those constricting clothes and her breasts looked to be a top contender in the office already. Time to air those puppies out.

“Yes sir, I’ve held a few jobs before. I know there must be sacrifices made in any career.” She said enthusiastically, pushing Jack farther down his lust filled tunnel with her innocence with a twitch of his cock.

“Good. Now, I’ll cut to the chase Meredith. As a woman, you’re different from a man, and have different needs to be met, and must meet different needs. It is a man’s world as I’m sure you know and accept, and a woman must work much harder to succeed in it. Sometimes, even in ways she doesn’t understand. Do you agree?”

“I understand sir… I am more than willing to pull my weight, and do the work to perform as good as any man.”

“Excellent. First, let’s talk about the dress code. It’s very important.”

She nodded her head, and Jack fell silent to momentarily admire her perfectly defined features.

“Have you noticed anything about the young women I’ve employed here?” He asked, licking his lips again.

Her eyes involuntarily darted toward the abandoned high heel laying awkwardly on the floor of his office that he seemed to not even realize was there, and if he did he certainly didn’t care.

“Well-”

“They all adhere to a certain dress code. It’s loose, and allows all my employees some range over their own comfort while still representing the company. It may only be within the walls of our office here that these rules apply but even if I’m the only one who gets to see it, I feel it necessary to maintain these standards.” He pulled out a card from a small stack at the side of his desk and handed it to her.

“Some of these rules,” He continued, “might seem arbitrary and random, but believe me they have been proven through studies to not only improve the morale of myself and everyone in the building, but of each employee that sticks to it. You will work harder, be more cheerful and motivated to be productive.”

She found some comfort in his admittedly charming smile, even for a pudgy man, and looked down to the list of rules on the card, concerned about how restrictive they might be, but understanding what she needed to do.

1.All women must wear clothing at least a size too small, and in some cases, two sizes too small. Be aware of the material you use, so that nothing rips while on the premises, so pliable, stretchable material is best.

2.Suits are mandatory, always in a feminine style that grips your body. These must be so tight you have difficulty moving without popping the buttons. The discomfort will keep you motivated. If your buttons fly off at any point, it is not necessary to replace them, but you can if you so choose, or wish to avoid Rule no. 3

3.If the buttons of your suit break off as a result of their small size, you must only wear transluscent blouses going forward.

4.HIgh heels at all times.

5.Pencil skirts not up to 7 inches close to your knees.

6.Mr Finch may sometimes bring a new fashion item for you to wear, which, regardless of your job description, you must try on to have an understanding of some of the products the company manufactures for young, nubile women like yourselves.

“These are… interesting rules, sir.” Meredith was dumbfounded to their relevance. It seemed almost as if the sole purpose was to dress them up as whores and show their body off as much as possible. But someone in his position must understand something she doesn’t about this business surely? After all he’d been doing it for years and he was the largest name in town, and not just in this but in several other things.

“They are all there to make us a better place. Now that you understand what’s expected. Why don’t you start now?”

“Start.. now? I can’t make my clothes any different, sir. I’ll have to-”

“You don’t have to change clothes. Just unbutton your suit and the shirt under it, to get you into the rhythm of things around here.” He hungrily and openly stared at her chest the entire time he addressed her, as if she’d opened it up already.

“Mr Finch…”

“Air out your cleavage, Meredith.”

Her eyes widened at the directness of it, and Jack only smirked. Like all the women in the building, she wasn’t going to be afforded much respect or consideration and she had to get used to it early to avoid any problems down the line. He needed to be free and relaxed around her and that started now.

The office was deathly silent as their relationship formed itself. Her options were to question what was happening and potentially leave with no job, heading back to square one, living out of a one bedroom apartment job hunting… or work with Jack Finch, the man who practically owned Starside, however unofficial. What was a little indignity in the face of a promising career?

Without a word, she began unbuttoning her suit. Jack leaned forward in eager anticipation, and his breathing became noticeable louder, and through his mouth now. She undid the final button and shirked her way out of the garment, neatly folding it and putting it on the seat beside her. Now the melons were out, underneath a comfortable cotton blouse that was almost as modest, but did not fully hide the sway of the breasts. Her slim arms met at hands folded across each other on her lap, with nice frills around the short sleeve that ended close to her shoulder.

Jack’s mouth was slightly agape, and they weren’t even out yet. His gaze was still firmly glued on her massive tits, rounded out agaisnt the shirt and so large they pushed out from either side of her… maybe he could see them from behind, wide as they were? They sloshed tantalizingly with each move of her body, sending vibrations down his thick, meaty pole that was slowly hardening. He scratched his balls through his pants and adjusted the hardening pipe of flesh.

“What size are they?” He never took his eyes off them.

“48EE.”

Jack let out an lewd moan of pleasurable anticipation, then gestured with a hand. “Continue, please. You don’t have to remove the blouse, just enough that you’re getting the proper ventilation. The adequate measure is jiggle.”

“Jiggle… Mr Finch?”

“Yes. The more jiggle from the top I can see, the better it is. And don’t worry if you’re not wearing a push up bra, with funbags like those, I bet you don’t need one. They wobble with every little thing don’t they?”

“Well, I…”

“Don’t worry about answering, just keep going.”

Meredith sighed, and unenthusiastically unbuttoned the blouse, undoing the first three buttons. She would do what was necessary and do it well, but she found she wasn’t so eager. It definitely wasn’t what she expected, and there was so much going on she didn’t quite understand.

Finally the lower button came undone and her mammaries proudly jutted out from her chest, outlined by a white silk bra that unfairly hid her pink nipples but didn’t hide all the areola. He was tempted to reach across and slap one tit with enough to send it flying out the cup, but he held his peace for now, containing himself and giving off the symptoms of his internal struggle with heavy, intense breathing that made Meredith uncomfortable enough to shift in her chair like helpless prey unsure of what move to make next.

She was a genetically gifted woman, and despite the size of her rack her tits maintained bounce and if it was even possible, perkiness, with all the ripple and motion a natural pair could provide. It was mouthwatering, as Jack could literally attest to. She didn’t want to be rude, but she couldn’t but involuntarily flinch slightly with disgust and two droplets of drool fell from Jack’s mouth onto his desk.

He rose to his feet immediately and came around the desk.

He needed to get her finally accepting that there were little boundaries between them without jumping the gun. And so, with her delicious brown jugs on display Jack walked over to her, leading the way with his gut. While approaching, he locked eyes with her, and put his hand to the large bulge in his pants. He was excited to see her reaction to his size when he finally unveiled the beast, but for now he was content to grabbing it in front of her and rubbing it casually. He stroked his bulge the whole time until he was in front of her, where she accepted defeat and looked away, ahead to where he had previously been sitting.

It wasn’t much of a battle, but he was glad to have won. Now it was only a matter of proceeding.

He stood with his bulge right beside her face, content in knowing she must have seen it was at least longer than her head, and maybe she had also noticed it was wider than her mouth. Probably not, but a wave of pleasure rushed through him at the image of her pretty mouth stretched wide around it’s girth.

“As you know, Meredith, we’re very much about our brand name at this office, and branding is very important. DId you notice anything about the other girls when you got here?”

“I did notice… they had different names on their name plates. Like… nicknames?”

“Something like that. Here we consider it an official name, and I think you should have one, though you should know, it’s not mandatory.”

“I must be honest, Mr Finch. I am comfortable with my name and would prefer not to change it.”

“I understand. But at least hear me out? I was thinking since you’re from Mexico, maybe we should call you Consuela while you’re here at the office? It may seem a bit stereotypical, but it helps the girls at HR when the employees are named more adequately to their ethnic region. Meredith’s a good name and all, but with you being Mexican I think it best to change it.”

Meredith’s mouth hung open, for as much as she’d been able to put up with the blatant discarding of her modesty and Mr Finch walking past her dignity she, for the first time felt truly offended. She opened her mouth to say something but no words came out, and so she shut it again, staring him down and narrowing her eyes. She’d trusted him this far despite his clearly lecherous statements and actions, she believed he knew what he was doing, but this was far too insulting! She wanted to do right by him and the company but there were lines she didn’t think she could cross.

“Sir, I’m sorry but this is crossing the line. I do not want to be rude, but I don’t think it’s appropriate for me to call myself that. It’s one of the most humiliating things I’ve ever heard of… I don’t understand how it’s necessary.” She stood up from the chair indignantly to face him down, hands by her sides, curling her elegant fingers into cute little fists, staring at Jack.

With the speed at which she stood, her massive breasts sloshed inward like a pair of overweight water balloons, flowing back of forth and sending smoothly flowing ripples across their brown, smooth surface.

Vision hazed over in his a fog of lust, Jack’s only barely made out what she’d said, leaning forward to get a better stare down her deep cleavage as they swayed left and right.

“Oh my god…” He muttered, as if she’d barely said a word. He hadn’t seen her face since she unbottoned her blouse.

He cleared his throat, grudgingly looking up into her eyes with serious difficulty. He still stole a glance down at the sloshing milkbags. “Consuela- Meredith… I thought we agreed you might have to do some things you didn’t understand?”

“I know sir, but this, I don’t know…” She frowned again when he called her Consuela, despite him correcting himself.

“I’ll be frank with you. You look mexican to me. Your kind of women with your bodies… and those spicy attitudes. Its easier on me and our stockholders. Big, important men like myself who have lots of things to do and don’t always have time to remember every single country someone says they’re from. Maybe you’re really from Puta…”

“Puerto Rico…” she interrupted, and corrected.

“Yes, whatever, but understand that to me, you just look mexican. Its easier on my brain, so how about we just accept that you’re mexican and your name is Consuela and stop all this silly arguing? Okay?”

“But, sir…”

“Okay Meredith, I understand. It’s just not a sacrifice you’re willing to make.” He stared down at her sternly. He had stopped rubbing bulge now, and stood with arms at his sides, while his slowly hardening rod had formed a very visible curved pipe in his pants, pushing agaisnt the surface. Meredith’s eyes flickered to the intimidating tool, then back up to his face. “I’m sorry if I crossed a line and made you feel uncomfortable.” He placed a hand on her shoulder and stared into her eyes apologetically, “I do not want my employees to work in a hostile work environment. Know I won’t ask such a thing of you again.”

Pleasantly surprised by his apology, she was able to bring a smile to her own face, nodding her head. “Thank you Mr Finch, I appreciate your apology.”

“Please, call me Jack when we’re alone. There’s no need to always be so formal, not unless you want to. Now, one of the other secretaries is going to come show you around and show you the ropes and your office and when you come back tomorrow, everything will all be set up for you.”

“I appreciate the opportunity, I wont let you down.” Meredith bounced, sending her tits wobbling as usual, “I’m so excited to be working here!” She held out a hand to him.

He shook his head, “We don’t shake hands. Here at Finch Corp we’re huggers.” He spread his arms wide expectantly, pointedly sticking his crotch forward to where his coiled up snake pushed out strongly agaisnt his pants. He grinned wide, enjoying that she would have to knowingly push herself up agaisnt his cock but would be too shy to say anything against it.

She awkwardly walked into his hug, wrappind her arms around him, and he did the same. They came together nicely, with his huge gut pushing into her flat stomach and her ample bosom pressing pleasurably agaisnt his flat chest.

“Ungh…” He groaned loudly at the feeling of her tits squishing agaisnt him. “Glad to have you aboard.”

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)