More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

What other stories that has to do with cfnf scene and moments?

Melissa naked Dejavu

One morning Melissa was sleeping, as she felt the feeling of grass underneith her as she asked "why the hell does my bed feel like grass?," as she still kept on sleeping. While sleeping, she heard the sound of sprinklers come on, as she felt some wetness coming on her body. Then as she had felt the drips of water come on her, she then said to herself, "oh my goodness!!, why the hell are there sprinklers in my bedroom?" she said as she was being wet up by them. Then as Melissa saw that she was being wet up more and more not knowing where she was, she then woke up, and was now shocked to see where she was, as she realised that she was in her own backyard.

Melissa, seeing where she was, she got up from where she was, looked all around in her backyard and at the sprinklers that continued to wet her up. Then in doing so she saw her perdicument, and let out a loud screem, so loud that she would wake up the whole neighbourhood. After Melissa finally got up from off of the grass that she slept on she said to herself "oh great, what's the worst that can happen?." When saying so, she heard a voice behind her say "oh my god!!, Melissa!!." Then as Melissa outside heard a females voice she turn around and saw none other than her roommate Jeana Evians looking at her, and at her privates, both her boobs and pussy, and overall her whole body.

What does Jeana do when she sees her roommate outside?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)