More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Who's The Lady?

Melissa Benoist

"Benoist?"

"A week. I have a week off before I have to return back to Canada and get back to work. I just wanted some alone time this week, recharge."

"Ah, I can understand that. We all need to recharge every now and then. Well just sit back, relax, and before you know it we'll be at the hotel."

"Thanks," Melissa smiles at him. She adjusts her shorts and fixes the straps on her shirt. She looks out the window and sees the trees passing by. The road she's on is surrounded by thick forests. She can't even see past the first row of trees.

20 minutes later, they pull up to the hotel. It's in the middle of the forest, in a clearing surrounded by trees. It's a large building, one story. She can see rooms curving backwards to the left and can see the beach behind the hotel.

The taxi pulls up in front of the doors. "Well, Ms. Benoist, here we are. Enjoy your stay."

"Thanks, I will. Thank you for driving me here."

"No prob, that's what I do."

Melissa gets out of the car, grabbing her luggage from the trunk. She closes it and waves as the car drives off. Turning to the hotel, she grabs her luggage and heads inside the lobby.

She walks up to the front desk.

"Hello, I have a reservation for Melissa Benoist."

The clerk in the front desk, a young guy, looks at the computer and sees her info. He pulls the keys and hands them to Melissa, noticing how beautiful and in shape she is. She heads to her room, which is on the right side close to the beach. Stepping inside, she closes the room and sets her luggage on the ground. Walking to the glass doors on the opposite side, she sees there's a ramp leading to the beach. Wanting to get some sun and water, she opens her briefcase and takes out her swimsuit. She stands there, pondering if she's going to go with the blue one or the pink one?

Which Does Melissa Choose?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)