More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Lasta Lasta

What's next?

Melissa (petite, innocent, 23 year old female)

Melissa sat in the prison bus as it traveled the bumpy road. She was shaking. She couldn't believe what had happened to her in these past months.

It all started that one fateful day as she was finishing up her night school class, which took place after hours in a local high school. It was dark out, and she had to stay behind later than usual to get her teacher's advice on an assignment. Then she had to spend some time in the library to print it, as she couldn't afford to buy a printer at home. When she finished, she was the only person besides the janitorial staff left inside the school.

She had gathered her things and left from the back door. The door didn't lead to the front of the school, but out to the back where there was a field and a park where many students spent their lunch breaks during the day. She had to walk across the field to get to her car.

She was making her way across the field, it was very dark as there were not that many streetlights nearby, when she was startled by a hollering of a group of 4 boys. She assumed they were teenagers doing stupid teenager things, and she kept walking. She realized the boys were making their way to her, and when they got close enough she could hear that they were saying quite obscene and sexual things to her.

"Hey lady! What size are those melons?" One of the boys called out. Melissa started to walk faster but she was 5'1" and her legs could only take her so far.

"What melons are you talking about? That chest's flatter than my 12 year-old brothers!" One of them joked. This elicited laughter from the other 3 and caused Melissa's face to go red. She was always self conscious about her petite frame, which caused her to have a pretty flat chest.

"Maybe we should find another girl to have fun with, for all we know this bitch hasn't even hit puberty yet!"

"It's dark, she could be a boy for all we know!"

The boys had run up and caught up to her. They were only a few steps behind her. Melissa was practically running, her heart was pounding in her chest. She prayed to God that they were being serious and would leave her alone.

"Nah! We already have her here, let's go check out if this bitch is really a woman!"

Upon hearing this, Melissa dropped her bag and started sprinting as fast as she could. She didn't get far. The boys quickly caught up with her and had her surrounded in a circle. They were drunk. She could smell the . They were closing in on her, trying to grope her. One of them grabbed at her ass.

"Tight ass on this one! Makes up for her having no tits!"

"Hey, we still don't know if she's a she. Someone get this bitch's pants off."

Melissa screamed, praying that someone would hear her. It was unlikely though, given how dark and late it was. No honest person would want to venture into the middle of a pitch black field at this hour.

The boys pushed Melissa down to the ground. One of them held her arms down over her head and another kept her legs from trashing. The remaining two boys groped her chest and ran their hands inside her pants. She had tears running down her eyes and was crying out as loud as she could, but one of the boys covered her mouth with his hand.

"Shut up bitch! We're just having some fun."

"No tits here! Let's check what we got downstairs!"

They pulled off her pants and her panties. Leaving her bottomless. Now there was one boy holding her arms down, while two of them spread her legs apart, giving the fourth boy ample opportunity to violate her.

He stuck his fingers into her pussy.

"It's a girl!"

That drew laughter from the rest of them.

"Well now that it's confirmed, let's get to work."

All the crying, screaming, and trashing in the world wouldn't help Melissa as the boy dropped his pants and held his hard cock in his hand. Without warning he thrust himself balls deep into Melissa. She was too dry for his cock, and screamed out in pain.

One by one, the boys took turns fucking her to completion. She felt her heart drop and let out a muffled scream each time she felt one of their warm loads explode in her pussy. When they were finally done, three of them held her down while one of them took pictures on his phone. They threatened to upload the pictures to the internet, alongside her name and picture that they had discerned from her wallet. They told her if she dared to report what they had just done, they would use the pictures as evidence that she was engaged in prostitution. Which carried a hefty prison sentence in Melissa's country.

Melissa was horrified and traumatized. Her head was in pain from what just happened to her, and her pussy was raw and sore. Sobbing quietly, she gathered up her things and put on her clothes while the boys jeered at her and called her horrible names. One of them slapped her ass before they ran off. Melissa slowly walked home, wondering what she should do.

Does Melissa report the ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)