More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Kd34 Kd34

How will it be?

Melena

I everyone my name is Melena and I am a sexy 32 year old beautiful dark skin ebony black girl that works as a super model that models on Instagram as I work for an agency called IMG model being the sister of Ingrid. Me having a sister that makes clothes I have a power that is the strangest power I have ever had, and with this power I wouldn't be able to be a superhero as this is the type of ability that I can't really save any on with. I would never understand what use this power would be as it results in me ending up in public with nothing on as people would see me and my privates as they would point and laugh. Going down the street, the main thing I hated the most is men and women, but mostly women staring at me looking at my nakedness in admiration like thirsty bloodhounds and even pointing and laughing at me. Man, these power would leave me with absolutely nothing to wear. What is strange about my other powers is that I have naked replicants of me like I am agent Smith is the Matrix.

What powers does Melena have?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)