More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Spitfire10701 Spitfire10701

Who will he test it on?

Mei hatsume

Upon thinking of who he would try this new Quirk on, the first person he thought of Mei. Quickly making his way over to the support course labs, and definitely not thinking of when Mei felt him up! He eventually arrives

*BOOM*

The sound of an explosion rings out, immediately upon hearing the noise Izuku slams the steel doors open. Looking around for anyone he spots Mei fanning away smoke from a machine, crying out "MY BABY!!" All the while.

Seeing this Izuku walks up and takes off his shirt, before he starts to help clear out the smoke. After a few minutes, the duo clears the smoke. Sweat glistens off both their forms as Izuku tries desperately to not stare at her peachy peaks. "U-Um Hatsume! Are you alright?!" He says quickly trying to distract himself.

Mei looks at Izuku, "Oh I'm fine! ..... who are you again?" She asks with a non-guilty smile. Izuku' eyes twitch a bit, "Izuku Midoriya, you made some support items for me, remember?" Izuku asks with a frown thinking "Really you'd think she would remember me by now!"

"Uhhhh.... Nope! Anyway you need something, maybe one of my babies!?" She half yells at him, turning around to look at the machine that started the smoke.

Izuku takes a deep breath thinking, "You know what I'll make sure she remembers me this time!" He reaches his finger up, it glows a far brighter jade green than the more dimmer mint green of before. "Actually I have s-a baby that needs repairs! You mind looking at it?" He lies quickly.

Mei turns around goggles over her eyes, the jade light on Izuku's finger seems to move like a tendril around Mei's goggles. The gold of the goggles lenses turn a bright jade green as Mei goes still. Izuku grins as he walks up to Mei, "Who am I Hatsume?" A monotone voice answers back, "I forgot Master"

Izuku eyes twitch as he hears this, "Is she an idiot! How hard is it to remember someone's name!?" He thinks as decides to.....

Answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)