More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Ellen Ellen

Who?

Mei, student

Mei sighed after greeting another customer.

It was Friday night and this was being a difficult month for the 1.53m student. She had her final exams, had to finish her internships and now had to replace a colleague who had quit at the restaurant where she works as a manager.

Despite having a tight schedule, Mei used to find little free moments in which she used to go running, this added to her balanced diet allowed her to stay in shape. She was very proud of her body, the only thing she would like was for her little A cup to be bigger, but at 24 she had already given up hope that her breasts would have the explosive growth that her friends had.

"Manager! How was the reception?" When she turned around she met her partner, Sara. The athletic blonde always had a mischievous glint in her blue eyes and a mocking smile on her face.

Instantly Mei realized that Sara had re-adjusted her uniform to show off her C cup even more.

"Good. And I already told you not to wear your uniform like that, fix it." With that Mei turned and continued with her tasks.

"Aww come on, don't be so serious. Also ..."

"What? You should go back to work ..." Before finishing Mei felt Sara's hands slide under her arms to her breasts.

"Huh, did they get bigger?" Sara laughed as she gently massaged. "Our manager is growing..."

Even though this had already become an almost common practice Mei couldn't help but turn completely red.

"They continue ... continue the same as always. And I already told you not to ..."

"No no. They are bigger, you should massage them to grow. Oh, clients."

Sara quickly withdrew her hands and made her best smile.

"Welcome!" Mei greeted, still blushing "Do you have a reservation? So that table is free, come in."

Once the customers left, Mei turned angrily on her friend.

"I already told you not to do that!"

"Yes? I must have forgotten" Sara answered pretending to remember "By the way, will you help me study for next week's exam today?"

"No" Mei answered categorically "Go back to work"

"What a bad friend you are" Sara pouted "Will you let me fail?"

"Yes. Go. Back. To. Work."

"Pleeease" Sara put her arms around her little friend.

"No! Let go of me!"

"Please, please, please. I can't pass without you"

"Okay! Okay, just get back to work!"

"Aww really? You're the best, I'll see you at your house tomorrow at 6pm!" Sara walked happily to the tables.

"God" Mei went back to work and looked down at her breasts "They're not bigger..."

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)