More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by SissyCuckMike SissyCuckMike

Our Dinner Meeting

Meetup

So i drove to the restaurant Beth told me to meet her at and when i pulled up and she stepped out of her truck(she told me what truck to look for) she was wearing skin tight blue jeans, thigh high black high heel boots and looked absolutely stunning. We went inside and a waitress seated us and when i looked across the table and looked into her eyes, i knew it was love at first sight, (even though i had previously never believed in such a thing) She had Chicken fingers for her meal and i just ordered coffee as i was too nervous to eat.

Because we had hit if off so well after she was finished eating i paid for our meal and we left the restaurant, i then followed her to her house and we hung out for a little bit and got to know one another a little better.

A couple of days later i received a text message from Beth telling me to hurry and get my ass over there, on the drive over my mind was going a mile a minute, i had no idea what she had planned, when i arrive at Beth's place she greets me wearing no clothes and orders me upstairs, i do as she says and head upstairs into her bedroom which i might add smells like sex. Then she goes and lays down on the bed and orders me to get between her legs eat her out so i climb onto the bed and get between her legs and begin eating her pussy. Right away i noticed the salty taste and new that she had in fact just been fucked before i had arrived and i was now eating her pussy afterwards.

While i was licking and sucking on her clit she ordered me to stick my tongue inside of her pussy and it was then that a glob of cum slid out of her pussy onto my tongue and i knew right away it was not her cum i was now licking out of her. The salty taste when i first starting eating her out was not sweat like i had hoped, but actually her lovers cum on my tongue, of that i now had no doubt, now up to this point i had not done anything bisexual or gay only watched lots of porn of this type so this was my first time tasting another mans cum, so as soon as my mind realized that fact i started to gag a bit, it was at this point Beth grabbed the back of my had and to keep cleaning her up.

When i was done cleaning Beth's pussy she ordered me to get undressed and crawl over to the couch on my hands and knees where she had so kindly placed a pillow on the hardwood floor so my knees would not get sore, i kneeled down onto the pillow like she wanted and she then left the room and came back with a leather blindfold and collar with a leash, she put the collar around my neck and then placed the blindfold over my eyes and told me to jerked off.

I started to play with my semi hard cock and it wasn't long before i was fully hard and kept jerking off until i cum all over the floor within a couple of minutes, she then ordered me to get down and lick it all up off the floor so i did as she said and lowered myself down until i could feel my face touching the cold wooden floor and she then used the leash to guide me as to where to lick since i was blindfolded and couldn't see. As i was licking my cum up off the floor i was again gagging a little bit which Beth seemed to love as i could hear her giggling.

When i was finally finished cleaning up all my cum off the floor she took the blind fold and collar off of me and told me to go get cleaned up and dressed and then come back upstairs. So i went downstairs and got cleaned up in the bathroom and rejoined her upstairs on her couch, she then grabbed her phone and started playing a video, it was of course me jerking off and licking up my own cum. When the video was done playing she told me that i was now hers and i will do what she says from now on. I said yes goddess(from all the porn i had watched i figured this was what she wanted to hear me call her) she then kissed me and i went home.

That night i had the strangest dream where Beth made me suck off a guy who had a foot and a half long dick, but the cock was really thin. (Strange i know...) and then something happened that i have only had happen once in my life before, i woke up and found out that i had cum in my sleep, as they say i had a wet dream, now in 47 years of being alive this has only happened to me once before and i was in my teens when that happened.

Obviously i told Beth about it when we talked later that day and she laughed of course.

Next Visit

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)