More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Gemmajane Gemmajane

What is Katie's cousins response to Gemma

Meeting

"This is my cousin, Lara" Katie said.

Lara got up from where she was sitting and walked over towards me. I soon realised that her body was as attractive as her face.

I breathed in deeply - was I going crazy? What did it matter about either her face or her body - she was a girl wasn't she? I wasn't attracted to girls!

"Hi!" she greeted me, with quite a deep and husky voice, and touched my hand with hers. It was as if a stupid electric shock had suddenly shot through my body.

"Do you two know each other?" Katie asked in bewilderment.

Lara and I suddenly laughed together, as if we had a secret, we were not sharing with Katie.

"No," I reassured Katie - we've never met before.

I guess that Lara was everything I wasn't - tall, poised, confident, attractive and sexy ...... but the most amazing thing was that it soon became apparent that something about me had caught her interest, and that kind of response is very intoxicating. We just seemed to bounce off each other.

I stayed for about an hour as the family were going out for dinner. I wondered if they might extend an invitation to me, but they didn't, so I knew I had to go home.
Katie was busy helping in the kitchen, and so Lara said she would see me out.

We walked to the door together, and as we got there, she suddenly took my fingers and squeezed them between hers. It was totally unexpected, yet the sensation was very pleasant. For the first time, I realised that the strong sexual feelings ...... yes, they were definitely sexual............ she was arousing in me were very powerful, and very scary. I wasn't sure what to do with them.

"Would you like to meet me sometime .. go to the cinema, or for a drink or something?" she asked, "Just say no, if you think I am crossing a boundary Gemma ..... but I would really like to see you again!"

I knew that my face was very red, and my heart was pounding forcefully between my breasts. I wondered if Lara was aware of it.

"Yes .. I'd love to," I replied, shyly.

"Great!" she said, with a beaming smile, shaking back her long dark hair. "If you give me your mobile phone number I'll text you, and we can arrange something."

My hand was shaking as I wrote it down for her, and, much to my amazement, I noticed that when I gave it to her, her hand was shaking too.

What happened the first time alone?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)