More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by kalanac kalanac

Better see what he wants

Meeting with Tobias

You knock at the door of the club president's private room. "Come in Wilde" says Tobias through the closed door. You enter to find him sat at his desk, reclining in his chair. Between his legs bobs the head of one of the younger servants, sucking his dick.

"Take a seat Wilde, I'm sure you won't mind if he continues" he says grinning at you. You recognise the power play immediately. Tobias is trying to make you uncomfortable. You take a seat and watch the bobbing head closely for a few moments. "Is that Jeremy? He really is excellent isn't he" you say, demonstrating your composure.

"Indeed, it's the only reason I've kept him on the staff. He's rather a piss poor servant, it must be said. This is really his...only....only redeeming....TALENT" he chokes out as he ejaculates into Jeremy's mouth, holding his head in place and forcing the lad to swallow before releasing him, all the while locking eyes with you. "Thank you Jeremy, that will be all" he tells the servant. Jeremy exits quickly, his face bashful as he wipes cum off his chin with a handkerchief.

"I thought it would be nice to chat. You've certainly made quite the impression in the club, and in such a short time" he says, his tone charming and inviting, but edged.

"Yes, I've really enjoyed getting to know my fellow club members." you respond, trying to sound naïve of the power play going on.

"I thought you might like to join in a private game of cards with myself and a few of the senior members, give us the opportunity to really get to know each other"

"That sounds splendid sir" you say.

"Ah, here they are now then" says Tobias as the door opens to admit some of the older, more established members of the club. Another power play. He's trying to keep you off balance. Got to play this carefully. Whatever he has planned, it's not going to go well if you don't stay on the ball.

The game begins amicably enough. The conversation takes the usual routes: business, politics, current affairs, etc. but all the while, Tobias keeps trying to catch you out with some minor trivia. You manage to keep up, but you're beginning to get annoyed. He's definitely getting under your skin.

The conversation becomes a little more bawdy as the amount of brandy imbibed steadily builds up. The "gentlemen" begin discussing popular culture, women, men. One particular line of conversation surrounds the recently publish novel by Jules Vern; Around the World in 80 Days.

"I bet that Fogg fucked that Frenchman raw" supposes one of the members "I know I would have. Travel always gives one the horn, what?" This was met by laughter by the group. Conversation then turned to the sex each had had during their travels.

"Poor Mister Wilde must be feeling left out. I understand he hasn't travelled very much." says Tobias, taking the opportunity to try and show you up.

"Indeed I haven't, but I think I should like to. Perhaps I can use my winnings tonight to finance an excursion and see the whole world like Mr. Fogg." you say, reminding Tobias that you have so far been making out quite handsomely at the game of cards.

"What ho gentlemen! We have a gambler blessed by lady luck in our midst" says Tobias, the edge to his tone becoming razor thin. Whatever he has planned, it's happening now. "Perhaps Mister Wilde would care to enter a gentleman's bet?"

Gambling was popular at the club. Not just horses and poker though, they got old quickly. A gentleman's bet was something truly unique and often for the highest stakes. Fogg's circumnavigation of the globe in 80 days is an example of such a bet. You know you shouldn't , but Tobias has played the game well, you'll do just about anything to show the bastard up.

"Very well, what did you have in mind?" you ask.

"Hmmm, what about it gentlemen? Can we think of a challenge?" asks Tobias. Suggestions fly, from the practical to the absurd. One of the members proposes: "how about we see how young John does in the big wide world. Around the world."

"In 80 days?" asks another.

"Oh no, blast it all, that'd show no creativity. 80 men. Each from a different country. He's to fuck them or be fucked by them within....."

"A year?"

"Seems doable."

Tobias grins wide "Well, what do you say Mr. Wilde, are you up the challenge? Do you think 80 men will want to fuck you?" he goads.

"Only 80?" you retort "I'll clear the weekend".

The terms are clarified by the group:

  • You must fuck or be fucked by 80 different men in 80 different countries.

  • The man must be a native of the country you're in.

  • The man can't be someone you've had sex with before.

  • You can't pay them or reward them in any way, nor tell them the terms of the bet.

  • The sex must be penetrative to count.

  • While only one man per country will count. You can have sex with others, should the need (or opportunity) arise, but they won't count to the goal.

-The deadline is midnight on the summer solstice, as it happens to be the solstice today.

"Very well gentlemen, that all seems fair. What are the terms of the wager?" asks Tobias.

"The presidency" you say, stunning the room to silence. Tobias gulps, but is only momentarily caught of guard. He stares at you, hard, for what seems like a long while.

"Very well, and if you lose, you are barred from the club and must transfer your estate to me." he says. The escalation was more than you expected, but you couldn't back down now.

"Done" you say, meeting Tobias' stare with a steady determination that you can tell he finds unsettling.

"Then, as this is for the presidency, I shall use my prerogative to add one further stipulation. You begin this quest...nude!" he says with a sly grin "and you may not return home for clothes or funds."

"I say old boy, that's not terribly sporting" begins one of the other members. Tobias is clearly wanting you to back down from this bet. He's hoping to humiliate you, not ruin you.

"Done" you say again, beginning to strip. Now you see Tobias really shaken. Your confidence is unshakable, but you begin to wonder if you've bitten off more than you can chew. Getting around the world in a year would be hard enough, but without funds? You must have been crazy!

Having disrobed, you stand naked before the group "In a year then" you say, turning on your heel and leaving.

The moment you get to the foyer, the reality begins to sink in. What the fuck are you doing!? Not only are you in a position to lose everything you have, everything your father built, but you'd be lucky if you didn't get arrested for public indecency!

Jeremy spots you and walks over. "Got yourself in a spot of bother sir?" he asks.

"As a matter of fact, I have, Jeremy" you admit.

"Perhaps I can be of some assistance to you?" he asks.

"Is there a back way out of the club?" you ask. He nods and leads you out to the back of the building which opens out to a quiet alleyway.

"Good luck, sir" he says, before closing the door and leaving you outside in the dusk of a warm June evening.

What do you do now?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)