More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by lezcindy lezcindy

Now Onto the House

Meeting the Realtor

Finding the house was always the hardest. It was always difficult to check all the boxes that the house needed to have. Dez wanted a house in a newer neighborhood, with close neighbors, move in ready, with an attractive female realtor, and if it was furnished even better. This process took so long that Dez had started house hunting as early as spring break. Taking a week off from campus then made sense as the amount of lusty Co-eds had dropped considerably. With her mythical magic Dez was able to take a day each out of the week to explore different options within the state. Like a tourist with a favorite vacation spot, she never went to the same place twice.

She had always had a soft spot for the American Midwest so she was reaching out now to a realtor in the town of Pleasantview. She got a devilish grin thinking of all the sexual tension in a place called "Pleasantview" and began searching for houses that both fit her requirements and had cute female realtors to view. Today she was looking at a place that she thought could be the one.

Set back in a neighborhood, on a cul-de-sac was a house that was previously owned by an old couple who had moved to Florida. They had already moved, left a considerable amount of furniture, and were only hoping to sell the place so that they could put the profits towards their retirement, meaning they weren't trying desperately to get it sold. This worked great for Dez as she wasn't looking to buy a house, but rent one for the few months of summer.

What brought this listing to the top of the pile was the real estate agent. Beth Finch looked like your typical career woman. Short black hair framing her face, she had a fierce pair of brown eyes behind her glasses. Her picture at the real estate company had her in a red blazer, white button blouse, matching red skirt and sheer stockings. Dez could already hear a pair of power heels clicking on the tile floor in the houses kitchen. Beth had a confident smirk on her face too, showing those viewing the real estate page that she meant business.

Dez called up the company, got a mousy woman on the phone who stated that Beth was available tomorrow morning to show me the house. Dez stated that was perfect and hung up the phone. She absolutely loved teasing tempting and corrupting career women. They are typically so focused on their jobs and keeping people out of their way that below their surface is a need. Dez weighed a couple of options on what to wear and decided on a pair of tight jeans, wedges, a black thong with the waistband that poked out from her jeans every now and then. A matching black bra, and a tight blue blouse with a low cut neckline, her heavy breasts on display. Grinning with delight she almost couldn't sleep the night before, she did her make up, got in her car and made the long drive to Pleasantview arriving just as Beth was pulling in.

Beth was bending slightly as she rummaged around her back seat for her briefcase, and Dez noticed that she had on the red skirt and blazer from the website, and that the skirt clung tightly to her. Dez got out of the car and looked around the neighborhood, loving the look of it. This was the center house of the cul-de-sac with 3 houses a piece on each side of it. Her mind became filled with all the different naughty stories that lived in those houses, but decided she needed to stay on the task at hand. There would be plenty of time to meet the neighbors.

She turned to Beth as she heard the door of her car close and then walked up to her, extending her hand, "Desiree Knowles, but my friends all call me Dez" she said.

Beth grasped her hand, not realizing the warmth that coated her while she made contact with Dez. Her mind a flutter with idea and thoughts she had never had before, quick flashes of naked women and distant moans flooding her mind fast. "Nice to meet you Dez, what a pleasure" she said before realizing what had come out of her mouth "I mean it's a pleasure to meet you, wow, not normally this tongue tied" she said blushing a color very close to her blazer.

"Hate it when I get tongue tied, unless I'm with the right person" Dez stated quickly, "however first let's take a look at the house shall we?"

Even more flustered and feeling a bit aroused Beth tried to clear her head, a hard thing to do when her nipples were aching to be touched. "Umm yes, please, let's go up to the house"

Seeing the House

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)