More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Thnickerth Thnickerth

What's next?

Meeting Vanessa

How is she this calm right now?? Stephan has just interrupted her having sex with someone. Well... technically they are still going... Reluctantly he accepts the fist bump: "S-Stephan"

Vanessa begins bouncing the girl on her dick while casually continuing the conversation: "Great to meet you! Sorry for the mess, didn't expect you today..."

His eyes can't decide what to focus on. Between the moaning girl being carry-fucked, Vanessa's insane body and her kind and unassuming smile it's very tough to choose. Vanessa picks up her pace at which she's screwing her partner and adds: "Oh, also this is Lau-"

She's interrupted by her partner gritting her teeth and letting out a deep grunt as her body spasms all over.

"Again?", Vanessa asks in surprise, "Wow, didn't expect yet anoth-... Laurie? You there? Fuck, she's gone"

Apparently Laurie has fallen . Reluctantly Vanessa pulls out of her making an unbelievably massive dick spring free from the hole it had previously stretched. She carries Laurie to a second bed in the room. "Why does this keep happening?โ€œ, she mumbles. โ€žWell, just settle in, Steven, I got this"

As he steps inside the room and tries to get a hold on the situation Stephan watches Vanessa carefully lay down Laurie onto the bed. She even pulls the blanket over her. He does also notice Vanessa's still hard cock glistening with Laurie's juices - a view unfortunately reminding him of his own significantly less fortunate proportions. He decides to distract himself by inspecting his bed. Admittedly very turned on by the entire display he just witnessed, he doesn't even mind the wet spots on the mattress and pillow. A small part of him might even like it a bit. Having finished tucking her girl in, Vanessa turns around and walks over to her new roommate, her monstrous hardon swaying with every step. Pointing at it she asks: "Hey. would you mind giving me hand here? I know, weird thing to ask but I'm not much of a masturbater..."

Did she just ask him for a handjob? This bluntly even?? At this moment not yet fully aware that a not so small part of him is lying, he answers: "S-sorry, I'm not into... like... dicks"

"Damn, you're a virgin right?"

She's struck a nerve. Stephan's hasn't even come close to getting intimate with a girl up to this point. In fact, Vanessa's and Laurie's boobs are the first ones he was ever even lucky enough to witness live. Thinking about it, it really is a shame that he didn't have the angles to catch a glimpse of Laurie's pussy as well... His silence, though, tells Vanessa everthing she needs to know: "Look, this'll take ages to go away and if you help me you can technically say you've satisfied a girl! No one needs to know the details"

This is all going too quick for him, though. Vanessa genuinely seems like a nice person and on top of that she's smoking hot, but how could he be ready for this kind of intimacy? He has just met her! After hesitating a bit he answers apologetically: "I'm sorry, really"

"Hm, alright", Vanessa gives in, "... no biggie! Imma just call someone"

With that she grabs her phone and does as she says: "Hey, Rico?... Yeah, but she passed out... Yep, again, but she's fine, don't worry... yep, you want this dick though? I'm kinda blue balled right now... niiice! Gimme 5 minutes"

After hanging up she gives Stephan a relieved grin and says: "Gotta have your contacts, hehe"

She then picks up a towel from the bathroom and wraps it around her body with her huge boner creating a more than obvious tent.

"Was great to get to know you! But now I gotta go get this nut!"

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)