More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Sidian Sidian

Into the facility...

Meeting The Team (Main Story)

Sitting around in the base of operations, an older gentlemen dressed in a suite with short grey hair that is combed over is standing around a circular table which has the team sitting around it, ready to go over their mission briefing. "Another mission well done, the boss will be thoroughly impressed." he cracks his knuckles as he looks around the room, "We will review the data that was received and see what it uncovers" his index finger taps down on the circular table, "as for the remainder of the night, relax, the six of you have earned it." he nods between the members .

This gentleman is known to the group as Chief. He is the one the team reports their missions to and is generally a very secretive man. He reports his findings as well as any stolen or recovered data to his superiors, those superiors, the group still is unsure of exactly who they are.

Chief takes his finger and taps it down on the screen located in the middle of the giant circular table the group is sitting at and as he does LED and hologram lights pulse up into the skies as it shows a wired portrait of Earth that is slowly rotating. He uses his finger and spins the Earth before tapping on it to stop it. "Remember, this system software can supply you with most information needed, feel free to use it as you see fit." his fingers press down on the tablet, punching in a few buttons before the LED Earth changes to another 3D picture but this time, of a slowly rotating image. This very image is a dossier of a member of the team.

The image stays up in the middle of the table for a few brief seconds, slowly rotating and allowing the entire group to see it, after a handful of seconds he swipes his finger and another dossier appears on the hologram. One by one, the Chief goes through each dossier, showcasing a brief look into the lives of the team members...

Marcus DeLorn

Marcus DeLorn was a 32 year old male that came to six foot, one inch and weighed 193 pounds. He had dark brown hair, brown eyes and a 6.8 inch penis. Marcus has been special ops for his entire life and he grew to love the M4 Carbine rifle. In his free time he enjoyed eating Risotto, listening to Classic Rock and if playing Texas Hold'Em.

Valerie Hill

Valerie Hill was a 28 year old female that came to five foot, five inch and weighed 126 pounds. She had blonde hair, hazel eyes and a 34B bust size. Valerie has been an infiltration specialist for her entire life and she grew to love the USP Tactical .45 pistol. In her free time she loves eating Chicken Cordon Bleu, listening to Classical and playing Texas Piano.

Samuel Alvarez

Kassandra Knepflo

Kasper Knepflo

Tricia Brice

"And there's plenty more info where that comes from." his fingers go in a downward arc as Tricia's dossier appears to get sucked back down into the screen of the table, "But either way, thank you all once more for a job well done with your previous mission. Check back in the morning to see if any other high priority tasks have been assigned, if they have, do them when you can, if not, enjoy the company of one another." Chief fold his arms across his chest, "Debrief over. Until tomorrow." he gives a half nod before turning around and making his way out of the debriefing room.

A look into the Base of Operations...

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)