More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by DannyBoy() DannyBoy()

A View from the Other Side of Things

Meet your very first Alma

** Several months before **

Last night was the greatest night of my life! Can you guess why? I bet you can't.

I had a dream about my Master!! I can't remember his name or face or his height or general body type, but I know it was a he! I know more today than I knew yesterday. Do you know what that means!?! It means that I am about to meet him!!!

I swear that I am not always this excited, but it is not everday that I learn more about the man that I am fated to spend the rest of my life with. In my dream he was holding me close to him, and I was snuggling into his arms. It was beautiful and I had never felt safer and happier.

I ran past all of my sisters, almost crashing into my mother.

"Mom, Mom, I had a dream, I had a dream!" I babbled excitedly to her.

"Now, sweety, I hope you realize that people have dreams all the time, because if you don't know this, I have seriously failed as your mother," my mother said dryly.

"No, No, mother," I said shaking my head so furiously that my ponytail bounced back and forth, "I didn't have just any dream. I had a dream about my master"

"What!?!" my mother squealed, "Amazing! What were they like?"

"He's a man, and while I don't know what he looked like," I twirled my hair, "He was very handsome. In my dream we were cuddling."

"This was your first dream yes? You don't remember your Master's appearance, do you remember what he was wearing? Where you were? What you were wearing?" my mom asked seriously.

"...no," I said.

"No?" my mother raised an eyebrow.

"Yes it was my first dream, no to all the other questions," I said, "Can't you just be excited with me, rather than poking holes in my excitement?"

"I'm sorry sweetie," my mother said, wrapping her arms around me, "I just needed to get a handle on things. Seeing as your dream is so vague, it seems we've got some time before you and your master meet, maybe a month or two. During that time, you are going to have more and more dreams, and they are going to get more and more specific. The more specific the dream gets, the closer you will be to meeting your Master. But, keep in mind, that no matter how specific the dreams get they are not predicting the future. They are giving you the general idea of what your relationship is to be with your master, how they are going to treat you."

I was ready to run away, and head right back to sleep and try to dream about my Master some more, but ironically I knew that I was too excited about sleeping to be able to sleep. Instead, I had to help my mom with her duties, cleaning the house and maintaining the garden and whatnot. Mom's Mistress was a housewife, a little older than she was, who simply refused to do any of her housewifely duties. To be fair, I could see why. Cleaning gets monotonous at times, especially when you are cleaning something that is already clean, and no one cooks better than Mom, so it is best to leave that to her anyways. I enjoyed tending to the garden though. It was always one of my more simple pleasures, pulling weeds, planting seeds, using the hoe to break up the soil. Satisfying. But, unfortunately, not nearly satisfying enough to make me forget about how much I would rather be dreaming right now

What's Next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)