More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by Artican Artican

What Next?

Meet the locals

Hanna led the way to a pillar with chiseled out grooves on its face. Expertly, she hoisted herself up it like it was a rock wall. You looked up to see a rope dangling down several feet from the roof. Hanna look to have an easy time climbing her way towards it. Your days scavenging and survival had built up your muscles, but this was a gym exercise you were not accustomed to and you lagged behind. Hanna peered down and shouted out words of encouragement, “You’re doing fine! Trust me, it’s worth the trip!”

Not wanting to be shown up by your new companion, you pushed yourself onwards, clutching each hand hold with white knuckles as you strained to keep your grip. By the time you reached the rope, you were a huffing, sweaty mess, but it was still a good few feet before you could rest. You gripped the thick twine and tested its strength under your weight before fully moving away from the foot and hand holes of the pillar. With you pulled yourself up with your gear.

Hearing your struggle, Hanna turned to check on your progress. She made a bemused smirk and said, “It’s not that bad once you get used to it!” Looking up, you can’t help but notice the woman’s shapely backside, obviously well toned from this daily routine. Hannah’s eyes narrowed and her grin took a more impish twist. “Eyes up here, friend! Just don’t look down!” Suddenly Hannah’s eyes went wide and she pointed to the ground.

Of course, you reactively turned to see what she was pointing at, which was nothing but the twenty foot drop to hard pavement that threatened to greet you. The vertigo from your height sent your head spinning and you clutched onto the rope for dear life! “Made you look!” Hannah teased some more.

“You know this doesn’t help with the trust issue between us!” you retorted between gritted teeth, less than amused.

“Alright, I’ll be good,” she replied like a chastised child. Her body was already up and over the ledge as she spoke. She poked her head out and reached down to help you up. You clasped your hand firmly around her slender arm and she gripped your forearm with both her hands. You both grunt grunted in unison as she lurched back and you pulled yourself up and over.

You felt firm ground beneath you, and finally sighed in relief. You lay there for a minute, panting heavily. “I don’t know how you can do this on a daily basis…” you admitted between breaths.

Laying next to you, Hannah panted back, “I told you, it gets easier with time…”

“Well, well, look what the cat dragged in!” called out a nearby voice. You looked up to see a tanned brunette brandishing a fire axe. She looked grizzled in a beat down tank top that was once white and worn cargo pants. Instinctively, you pulled yourself up and reached for your revolver. The woman didn’t seem phased at your poor attempt to collect yourself after the rigorous climb.

“Lisa, this is Garrett, Garrett, this is Lisa,” Hanna introduced as she got to her feet with much more grace than you.

“Leave it to Hannah to bring a boy home with her in this day and age!” Lisa chuckled.

“You know it, sister!” Hannah cheered back before the two shared a form of handshake.

“Umm…” you start, not knowing what is going on.

Lisa explained, “Hanna and I are Delta Phi! Before the Zee Apocalypse, she had a… reputation.”

Hannah waved her hand dismissively, “Oh stop!”

“I didn’t say it was a good reputation!” Lisa shot back.

“Then please do stop!” Hannah pleaded with concern.

Lisa helped you to your feet as she continued to share their story. “When the brain munchers hit, we gathered up at the house, but there was no way that place was secure enough to protect us from constant attack!”

“So, we though: Where is the safest place you can think of?” Hannah asked.

“The bank!” the girls cried out in unison.

Lisa continued, “So, we geared up and headed for the First National. We met up with a few survivors here, built a base camp and have been holed up here ever since!” Lisa waved you over and turned to one side so you could see what they had built for themselves. “Have a look around!”

The roof looked like a small shanty town of tents and lounge chairs. There was an awning with a picnic table and an above ground pool. Over by a barbecue pit stood an elderly Asian man tending to the fire.

“Wait! How did HE get up here?!” you call out incredulously. The aged senior was stooped over and looked like he could barely stand.

“Oh that’s Mr. Hong. He was making a deposit to the bank on Z-day. He took the stairs up!” Hanna revealed.

“You had stairs and made me climb?!”

“Well… we had stairs… “ Lisa explained. “A couple of weeks ago the munchers swarmed the main floor and us up here. Rodney, the security guard tried to clear them out so we’d have access again, but we haven’t seen him since.”

“Yeah, it’s a good thing Brenda suggested we make an escape route in case that happened. That’s why we have the climbing column!” Hannah added.

“Other than that, things have been going as smoothly as you can expect from a post-apocalyptic world,” Lisa said. She guided you through their makeshift camp grounds and pointed out the accoutrements. “We raided the outdoor life store for camping equipment, stocked up on generators and a freezer full of meats and veggies…”

You walked up to the pool and noted, “I see you’ve got a good water reservoir up here too!” You peered over the shoulder high walls and noticed something in the pool, “Hey, what’s that…” Just as you were about to point it out, the figures in the pool stood up with a big splash of water, gasping for air. When the spray cleared, you saw a petite blonde and taller black man standing naked in the pool, hip deep in water.

“Ellie! Devin! WHAT THE FUCK!?” Lisa cried out. “What the hell were you doing?!”

The black man muttered with feign exasperation, shrugging his shoulders as if the whole thing was a surprise to him. The blonde sighed and said, “We thought no one would see…”

“In the pool?!” Hannah cried out, equally as aplomb as her sorority sister.

The black man again mumbled his own confusion, gesturing futilely before the naked girl tried to explain. “We were fooling around and then you came up with the stranger! Maybe if you had let us know we’d be having guests we wouldn’t have had to hide here...”

“Well, excuse me, but cell service has been down the past few months!” Hanna said.

“You’ve soiled the water supply!” Lisa shouted with anger, ignoring the excuses.

“If it’s any consolation, soiling did not occur,” the man said. His still fully erect penis poking out of the water attested to the fact that it had not yet fired.

“Is OK!” Mr. Hong called out from his barbecue pit. He waved his hands over the burning coals and said, “Boil water… All good!” He gave two thumbs up.

“Eww! No!” Hannah protested.

“Now we need to go out and get a fresh water supply!” Lisa said with a tinge of annoyance. She turned to see Hanna stripping off her top and pulling down her tight jeans. “What are you doing?!”

“It’s been forever since I had a bath! I’m going for a soak!” she said, as she hopped while kicking off her runners and socks and trying not to trip over the jeans hanging below her knees.

You stood in shock at the entire event as it unfolded. Glancing over to the reactions of Ellie and Devin, you realized that this was not a common occurrence. Devin eyes were wide and his jaw agape to an almost cartoonish degree. You could almost make out a dribble of drool coming from his lips. Elie was just as wide eyed but her lips were pursed in a more excited and intrigued pose. Lisa’s eyes were narrowed with a vein poking from her forehead. She was about to shout out more indignations, but Hanna was already naked and climbing in. Lisa suddenly changed to an expression of concern as something dawned on her.

“Wait! You’re not going to take up all the clean water for yourself!” Lisa cried out and began to strip off as well!

If Devin and Ellie looked shocked at Hannah joining their skinny dip, they looked like they were about to explode when Lisa’s clothes started to come off! She threw the tank top over her head and let it fall to the ground, then yanked down her cargo pants and peeled off her hiking boots and socks, revealing an impressively curvaceous set of ass and titties. You watched them jiggle their way up and into the pool with a splash.

There was bubbling and splashing sounds in the pool as the sisters entered the fray. The group swam around and laughed. They wallowed in the water; a brief respite of joy in these troubled times, seemingly forgetting about your presence. You were content to quietly observe. Eventually your voyeuring was noticed.

“Hey, newbie!” the small blonde, you surmised as Ellie, called out towards you. She was leaning forwards on the edge of the pool so that you could see her pert breasts with their light pink nipples poking outwards. “Care to join us?”

Do you join the party?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)