More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by The Bully The Bully

meet the family

Meet the family

Your wife, Candence, sets you down as she rings the doorbell. She's wearing a white mini skirt, a neon pink tank top and a pair of white pumps on her mile long legs. She doesn't need any nylons as her toned and tanned legs are flawless. hile you are looking forward to meeting her family you are really looking forward to getting home and having a wild fuck session with your sexy wife.

The door opens and your are greated by Candence's mother, Kimberly wearing a very tight bright yellow sundress. On her feet she has on a pair of strappy 4" heels. She hugs Candence and then you and you get to feel her large breasts pressed against your chest. The outfit shows off her sexy curves as she then leads you inside and your feel your cock get hard as you check out her ass and muscular legs.

"Dinner won't be ready for another couple of hours. I thought we might visit and get to know one another." Kimberly suggests as she directs you into the living room where your wife's sisters are already waiting.

Intorductions are made and your able to get a warm hug from all of the ladies.

Tina is wearing a very tight business suit. The short skirt is well above her knees and just shows off the tops of her black sockings. The white top has one button too many undone and you can clearly see her breasts just about ready to spill out of the lacy push up bra underneath. A pair of black heels are on her feet.

Bettie is wearing a pair of very tight Dasiy Duke style shorts with a white tube top. Her large nipples are visible against the stretchy material of the skin tight top. She's wearing a pair of 7" stripper heels which cry out 'fuck me'. As she turns away from you, you notice the top of her tiny thong peeking out above her shorts.

Finally, Paddy is wearing a skin tight light blue micro mini dress and white pumps. Its low cut front threatens to reveal her impressive jugs while the very low cut back prevents the sexy sibling from wearing a bra underneath the daring dress. It's very short and jsut barely covers the bottom of her firm ass.

You feel your cock get even harder as you sit around and chat with the sexy women. They talk about their workout and tanning schedules along with what new outfits they just bought. After several drinks they are talking about several of their past lovers as if you weren't even in the room.

Eventually the women begin a heated discussion about who has the best body and want your opinion.

"Well." your wife asks, "Who has the hottest body?"

"I er...you are all such beautiful women I don't really know." you stammer.

"Come on." Tina says egging you on.

"It's just that you're all very sexy and hot." you say, "I just can't tell."

"Hey." shouts out Paddy, "why don't we put on a little show and you can be the judge."

The girls all shout yes as Bettie walks over to the sound system and puts some music on.

What happens next?

What happens next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)