More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by PartyOn111 PartyOn111

Go out or Stay in?

Meet the Neighbors

"Alright you horny girl, let's go be neighborly but I'm not going to just go to make them fuck us right off the bat. Let's do some seduction first, ok" I said wagging my finger at the excitable blonde.

"Good! where's the fun in that," Then jumping to her feet with new found energy. "Just let me get changed into something a little more suitable for what I have planned," she said with a devilish smile. I smirked as she walked by sashaying her hips seductively. This was going to be fun.

Fifteen minutes later she came down dressed as the height of youth and innocence. Her hair was down dropping just past her shoulders. Wearing a long sleeve shirt to hide her arm tattoo and some short shorts with long striped socks on. The look made her seem like an innocent virgin.

"How do I look?" she asked spinning around happily.

"Like I should deflower you all over again" I smirked playfully.

She swatted me playfully, "I'm trying to hold back enough as it is. Anyway, I was thinking we go innocently with closet kink for this one" Then taking my arm in hers "now come on let's meet some MILF's Got to say the though the trophy wife looks tasty"

"Okay, which house then? I pick everything else only fair you get to pick one, Right Left or Parallel?"

Right or Left

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)