More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 4 by 24ward 24ward

What does Brooke do?

Meet the Media

Brooke smiles and tries her best to stand steady as her clothes are torn from her body. The crowd jostles, then parts to reveal another white woman! She has a bright smile and sandy hair, slightly messed. She wears a skirt and blouse, which has likewise been torn and hangs open. She holds a microphone clasped in her hand. Brooke recognizes her as Katja Fochs, a Dutch TV reporter who used to work for an Afrikaaner station in South Africa up until a year ago... she hadn't seen her for awhile.

"Hi, Brooke, welcome to Lamumba!" the reporter manages. "I'm Kitty Fochs..." she begins, but a tall man in the crowd takes a liking to her and grabs her head. He pulls a massive black cock from his pants and guides the hapless journalist's face towards it...

But is hauled out of the way by a couple of burly men in uniforms. One takes hold of Brooke, the other of Katja, and pushes other men away from them. Another man holds up a camera and starts filming.

Katja turns, smoothes her hair and clothes, and adopts a serious media tone. "Kitty Fochs reporting for Africa First News at the General Aideed Revolutionary Airport. Here a jubilant local crowd welcomes Miss South Africa to town. Brooke van der Wyk..." she casts a glance over at the half-naked beauty queen, who smiles bravely, "...welcome to Africa."

Katja turns to Brooke and calls over the crowd, "Hey, how about you come with us?"

"Uh, okay..." she starts. "Wait a minute! Where's Debbie? My friend Debbie White, she's last year's Miss English Rose... she's back in the crowd!"

Katja smirks and turns to one of her bodyguards. "Why don't you see if you can find her? I guess it would be a pretty little white girl..."

Katja escorts Brooke back to the van, pulling off her blouse and tossing it to a fan. "I go through quite a few of those, as you can probably imagine..."

"What are you doing here?" Brooke asks, looking the half-naked reporter up and down.

"I work for a little private broadcaster now," Katja replies. "I'm sure we could someone like you, too... White women can be very successful here, so long as you're not afraid of black men."

"No, I'm... not." Brooke finally says, as much to herself as Katja.

Katja grins. "You're gonna get fucked. It's Africa, Brooke. You'll have to take some black dick. The question is, how much do you want?"

Brooke smiles nervously.

Katja smiles back. "Relax. Get in the van."

What happens?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)