More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Daker23 Daker23

would you like him to come to your house or meet him at a hotel?

Meet at Adult Video Store

You tell him to you at The Peephole Video store, in the booths in the back corner.

"Alright." He types. "See you there!"

Your nervous as you drive over, you've been in the video booths before, and even watched other guys jack off through the glory holes, but this is diffent. You pull into the parking lot, and get out of your car. Your chest feels tight as you walk into the store, then head for the back. Trying not to notice the other guys in there. Although several of them check you out as you walk by.

You get into the back booth, and close the door. You put your bills in, and almost jump out of your skin as a woman on the screen screams in pleasure as a big black man fucks her silly. Deciding to get into the right mood, you click through the movies until you see a man sucking another. Taking the big shaft into his mouth, so deep you can almost see his throat bulge from that fat cock.

Suddenly, you notice a cock sticking through the gloryhole beside you. It's thick and easly 9 inches long, maybe even 10. It's almost throbbing as it sits there. You...

Do you Suck the cock, or take it in your ass?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)