More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Character selection! What lovely lady do you see?

Meet Zaphrina, the modest 24 year-old adventuress.

“Greetings noble hero, my name is Zaphrina! I am an experienced adventurer that has slain her fair share of orcs and goblins. I am proficient with a little bit of magic, but I know that together, we can- Eek! What are you doing with my clothes!?” You have a goofy lewd smile as you interrupt the sexy woman on screen, your white cursor clicks and drags the angry heroine’s clothes into the trash can one by one. She fruitlessly tries to hold her clothing in place as your all-powerful disembodied hand effortlessly pulls her simple linen shirt and long brown pants right off, leaving the scantily-clad sorceress fuming in her lacy underwear.

“Hey Asshole! What do you think you’re doing!? Yeah you! I can see you, you perverted bastard! Put my clothes back on this instant!” You hungrily lick your lips as your cursor hovers over her purple bra, her eyes widening as you ready to click. “No, don’t! Not my- Ah!” she shouts as she covers her small breasts with her arms, your cursor discarding her exotic purple bra into the trash.

You quickly shift back over and pull her panties down to her ankles, holding the left mouse button as the sexy naked girl bends down and tries to pull them back up, her perfect hanging breasts flopping around as she struggles against her panties stuck to the floor. You chuckle like a maniac as she gives up in a huff, realizing that as long as your mouse button was held, she had no chance of retrieving her underwear. You watch her blush deeply as she covers her tits and pussy with her hands, naked as the day she was born.

“Well that’s just great!” she snaps, covering her delectable pink mound between her legs, “A minute in and you’ve already stripped me stark naked! What else could you possibly do to me?” Taking that as a challenge, you click on her delicate hands covering her private parts and drag them to her sides, forcing her to expose her naughty bits. You get to finally admire her full nude figure. She has long dark hair and pale skin, despite the sun she gets from adventuring. She’s thin but not overly so, definitely having some meat on her bones. She has a sophisticated, refined face, perhaps the wayward daughter of a noble? You weren't really that interested in backstory...

Her cheeks flush a deep red as she watches you eye-fuck her through your screen, her small feminine hands and dainty toes nervously wiggling as she desperately wants to cover herself in front of you. You zoom the camera in with your mouse wheel right up to her pussy lips, getting a crisp unobstructed picture. “Gods, he is some kind of pervert…” You hear a strange disembodied voice say, Zaphrina’s mouth closed in a deep frown. Strange, the voice sounded just like her's... “I hope he has the decency to clothe me before we start…” You come to the realization that you are hearing Zaphrina’s thoughts! She turns her head in shame as you inspect every inch of her tight pink slit. Satisfied with the front, you pan the camera back to her ass as she gasps in surprise. You use your cursor to spread apart her pale ass cheeks, checking every little detail. You get the opportunity to memorize every inch and wrinkle of her bottom and you especially love the view of her pussy between her ass cheeks.

She huffs in anger as you continue to openly ogle her nude assets. She seemed to be completely aware of what you're doing. “I-If you’re quite finished, can we please start the adventure?”

Is it time to start the adventure?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)