More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Swallows999 Swallows999

Character selection! What lovely lady do you see?

Meet Sofia, the 18 year-old rogue (and closet exhibitionist!)

“Hello adventurer, my name is Sofia!” A cheerful spunky tan woman appears before you wearing leathers and bits of chain armor. She’s short and slender, a natural rogue type character you would assume! She has fair tan skin, an adorable face that you imagine no town guard can resist. You lick your lips in anticipation as your hand-shaped mouse cursor flies over her clothing.

“I am a young adventureress,” Sofia continues, “But I’m agile and a fast learner, not to mention-Eep! Wait, put that back!” You click and drag her leather chestguard into the trash, revealing a tiny pair of breasts supported by a thin padded bra. The next to go are her laced leather pants which come off instantly as you discard them into the garbage. The sexy little thief stood in front of you with just her underwear on when you suddenly hear a reverberating distant female voice. “Oh! This player is so naughty… stripping of my clothes, exposing me petite body… my little pussy is getting wet! I… I wonder if he’ll make me go naked?” You realize you must be hearing her inner thoughts! Sofia sexily bites her sultry lips as she holds her hands behind her back, giving you an unobstructed view of her nipples poking out in arousal. As your all-powerful player hand tears off her bra and two plump tits pop out, she has a lewd expression of humiliation with a strange mix of erotic satisfaction. Pulling down her cute little panties you see she’s already sopping, her tight pussy is absolutely glistening.

You scroll your middle mouse button and get a close-up view of her incredibly detailed life-like vagina, every crevice and wrinkle of her delicate teen pussy is completely exposed. You bring your face close to your monitor and you feel like you can almost smell her wet sex. You imagine she must emit a sweet fragrance from a delicate pussy like her’s. _“Oh fuck, he’s looking right at my pussy! I’m sure he can tell how horny I am…” _You hear a breathy voice echo through your headphones. Panning the camera, you pull back and get a full view of her backside, her bare brown back and lovely supple ass cheeks. Yes… she would do nicely!

Interesting! It seemed Sofia the exhibitionist rogue was getting off from your perverted leering, a pleasant surprise for your fantasy RPG character. The young 18 year-old adventuress stands before you completely naked, your mouse hovering above the “Start” button to enter the world. “Please sir,” she says with a depraved smile, her eyes telling you what she was hoping your answer would be, “You wouldn’t make me go out like this… would you?”

Do you give her any clothing?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)