More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Onyxdragon100 Onyxdragon100

Pick a Story:

Meet Master Luminara and her Padawan Barriss, on Nal Hutta during the Clones War

( A.N. Barriss is aged up to 18 in this story)

Master Luminara Unduli and her Padawan Barriss Offee exited their transport. They been ordered to Nal Hutta by the Council, Republic Intelligence found that the Separatists were planning to step up a listening post here.

Their mission was to locate the listening post and take it out. They were told to keep out of the site and not to cause to much trouble. The Hutts were still neutral and the Chancellor wanted to keep them that way.

Luminara and Barriss made their way through the crowded street.

" Stay close Padawan, this place is dangerous and you could easily get lost." Said Luminara, Barriss replied yes.

They were given a location to meet a contact, a cantina called the Stardust. Hopefully this contact will help them find this listening post, she wanted leave this planet as so as possible.

Nal Hutts was a center of crime and debauchery, the less time she and her Padawan had to be here the better.

Master Unduli was of the most prudish and strictest Masters in the Jedi order, she had ingrained the same beliefs into her Padawan.

The streets of Nul Hutts was a maze, they had trouble navigating them. Master Unduli was getting tired, she decided to take a short cut down an ally.

Barriss protested, saying it wasn't safe. Luminara said it will be fine, they were both Jedi and the simple gangs were no match for them.

Barriss just nodded and follow her master. Luminara could sense that her Padawan was still nervous, she will talk to her after their mission about her behavior.

Master Unduli thought the alleyways would be easier to navigate but they were even more confusing than the streets. After walking down an ally, suddenly a group of twenty women surrounded them.

They where all dress in skimpy and revealing outfits. Master Unduli just shook her head, have these women no shame.

" Well well well, what do we have here." Said a feminine voice, as she stepped out of the shadows.

Luminara knew this must be the gang's leader. She was a Zeltron, she was tall with a slender but well tone body, with huge F cup breasts and long slender legs.

She wore a red tube top with a black leather jacket, black tight leather pants, black fingerless gloves, and black boots.

She looked them over, like predator looking over their prey. She licked her lips, Barriss blushed. She could sense what this woman what from them and none of it was decent.

Luminara on the other hand just glared at the women, she too sensed what this woman wanted and to bad for her she wasn't getting it.

" So what's two cuties doing wandering around here ?" Asked the Zeltron, grinning at the two Jedi.

Luminara sighed, as she waved her hand. She orders the leader to let them past.

This made Zeltron laughed, she copies Luminara hand wave and no.

Luminara growled how can this gang leader have a stronger will them her's.

" If you two want to pass, then show me what's underneath those robes." Said Zeltron in a sultry tone. This made both Luminara and Barriss blushed.

Barriss covered her chest, this only made the gang laughed.

Luminara was getting tired and drew her lightsaber and turned it on.

This only got a smirk from the gang leader.

" So you're Jedi, great. I always wanted to fuck a Jedi. All those rules against sex just turns me on and makes me want to fuck the even more." Said The Zeltron, with a grinned.

" Let us past or else." Said Luminara, frowning she didn't want to hurt these people, but if they didn't leave, then she will have .

The gang members pulled a few chains and stun batons.

Barriss gulped, as she pulled out her lightsaber too and turned it on.

" Last chance, if you let me have a holo photo of both of you naked. I will let you go." Said the Zeltron, Luminara could tell she wasn't lying, but their was two things that made this impossible.

First, she and Barriss would never do such a thing, their pride as Jedi wouldn't let them.

Second, Luminara wanted to teach this harlot a lesson.

How does the fight fair for Luminara and Barriss ?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)