More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Pingu Pingu

What does he first?

Meet Jennifer Lawrence on set

Jim continued his trip through Hollywood until he reached a studio. The security guard wanted to say something but with a wave of Jim's hand he believed that Jim was a high level studio executive and let him in. With a smile Jim walked around the studio, throwing some looks into studios and watching the shows. Finally he stopped a guy driving a golf cart and told him to drive him to the exterior set.

A few minutes later he stood on the set of a new movie, looking around and spotting Jennifer Lawrence who was standing in a small, open tent and just had a drink. While he hadn't been sure yet what to do, he now had made his decision and so he walked over to her. "Hi, you're Jennifer Lawrence, right?'' he said and she looked over him a bit annoyed.

"Yeah and you?'' she asked and took another sip from her bottle.

Her attitude was a bit bothering Jim and so he decided to turn it a bit down. "I'm the new producer," he said and while using his powers, he grabbed Jennifer's shirt and ripped it open, make her bra jump out.The movie needs a bit more sexuality,'' he said and Jennifer was sure she just had wore a bra, which Jim had made disappear just with a thought.

"What are you doing?" Jennifer stammered. She felt a cold breeze on her tits and felt how it made her nipples hard. And clearly something was wrong with that or her dress but she couldn't totally say what it was. Jim smiled. The good part of bending reality was that people often saw that something was wrong, but couldn't fully point on it.

"As I said, we have to sex up this movie to address our new target audience," he said and gave her ass a slap. Then they could hear the director call for Jennifer and he pushed her in the direction of the set."I might call you later into my office."


Thanks for the suggestions of Keira and Kim, I have put them on my list.
Leave suggestions what Jim could do with Jennifer or in general in the comments →
And of course if you would like to see something specific happen to another celeb →

What does he does next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)