More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 3 by thesilmarillionn thesilmarillionn

What's next?

Meet & Greet

-The name is Solldis - the woman introduces herself. She has a pale complexion, now dirty from the dust of the road. The build of her face is somewhat gaunt and angular, possibly because of extended periods of eating little to no food. The high, accentuated cheekbones highlit her big eyes, now staring coldly into yours. She looks very formal in her Stormcloak uniform, with her long, pale blonde hair plaited around her head, no unruly strand of hair falling out of line.

-And the boy cowering there in the corner is Lokir, from what I've gathered. To think that they would put the leader of our fair rebellion in a prison cart with a common horse thief! - She gives the man a look soaking with contempt.

-B-by the Eight, woman! G-get off my back! I didn't want any part in your rebellious schemes! - Lokir erupts.

-"By the Eight"? How dare you insult Talos in the very presence of his loyal soldiers?! - Solldis looks like she is about to jump the other prisoner and beat him to , but is stopped with a grunt and a slight gesture of the man next to you.

You feel a shiver going down your spine. You know this man. You've seen his face on many wanted posters.

Ulfric Stormcloak, the leader of the rebellion, has been captured. And you are being transported with him. That doesn't bode well for you.

Suddenly, the cart comes to a halt!

What is it? Dragons?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)