More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Zingiber Zingiber

What's next?

Meanwhile back home...

At that moment in the Menard house, all was dark on the main floor except for the flickering pool of TV light on the rug. Drifty trance music came out of the surround speakers while textures and patterns shifted, twisted, and whirled on the TV set. Gary was lying nude in the pool of shifting light while his girlfriend Bernie -- Naomi Bernice Bernstein -- continued gobbling up his hard, wet cock.

"Oh, Bernie," Gary said. "You're torturing me."

"Mm-hmmmmmm," she said, not stopping. The music shifted from hand drums and finger cymbals to thin woodwinds, like a snake charmer's pipe.

"Let me come, Bernie, I've gotta come," he said. His cock twitched in her mouth.

She lifted her head and took a breath, licking her full lips. The TV light glinted off her glasses. "What's the hurry? Your mom and dad aren't due back for five days," she teased. "And I'm not ready yet," she said. "I want to come with you."

"Geeze, Bernie, let me eat you out, I love to get you hot with my tongue," Gary said.

"Not now," she said. "Just watch me." She sat on her ankles facing away from Gary, then bent all the way forward, resting her head on the rug, sticking out her butt and pussy at him. She reached back between her legs and played her fingers across her wet, thick-swollen pussy lips. "Don't touch yourself. Just watch me," she said.

Gary admired Bernie's generous-sized butt, shaped like a perfect peach, and her thick, lush pussy lips and large, prominent clit. "You look so amazingly hot," Gary said. "I could come without touching anything."

The music from the TV faded to a faint sound of rhythmic winds and pouring sand. Through the open door, they heard a muffled voice rising and getting clearer. "oh," it said "Oh. Oh, oh, oh, oh god! Uh-huh, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, eeeeeeeeeee!!!".

"Yay Lillian!" Gary and Bernie said in chorus. They laughed.

"I told you Alison would take Lil's mind off that dickweed boyfriend," Bernie said. "She's perfect for a girl on the outs with guys." Bernie stayed head-down, facing away from Gary, stroking her pussy lips.

"Nothing will keep Lil's mind off guys for long," Gary said. "But hey, whatever makes her happy." He kept watching Bernie's dancing fingers. "Your clit is awesome," he said. "That must feel so good."

"Oooohhh," Bernie said. "Uh-huh. You ready to come?" she asked.

"Am I ever," Gary said.

"Wanna come on my tits?" Bernie asked.

Gary thought Bernie had the roundest, firmest, silky-softest tits he could imagine, with big dark nipples that stuck out proudly when she was turned on. "Wow. Oh, YEAH," he said.

Bernice turned and settled down by his side, her head over his thighs, her heavy breasts spilling over his cock. She stroked him lightly with her hand, and pressed his cock head to her breasts. "Oh, you're ready," she said.

"I'm SO ready," he said.

She rubbed faster. "Do my clit," she said. "I'm so close." Gary reached out. "Yeah, like that, just pinch it," she said. She jacked him harder.

Gary's cock head swelled. "I'm gonna come," he said. "I'm gonna come, come baby, come with me," he said urgently. He worked his finger and thumb on Bernie's hot pink olive of a clit.

"Oh, yeah!" Bernice cried, "I'm c-COMING!" Her hand squeezed down on Gary's penis and jerked it over her breasts. Her head snapped forward, then lolled back with each pulse of her orgasm. She took her free hand and clamped it over Gary's on her clit, moving him to take her to higher peaks. "UhhhmmmmmmmeeeeeEEEE!" she squealed as the second wave took her higher than the first.

"Ah! YEAH!" Gary cried as he came. Hot spurts splashed over Bernice's breast, chest, neck and belly. She squirmed under his hand as she came, and came again. It felt like he'd never stop coming, but finally he ran dry, and fell back, quivering, cock still pulsing every eight-tenths second, but nothing more coming out.

Gary and Bernie's shouts of pleasure were answered by two women's high-pitched laughter coming faintly from somewhere beyond the open door.

Gary lay limply, panting, spent. "Sure...beats...a...boring old...cruise," he said.

Bernie turned to snuggle up at his side. "Ummmunglemun," she said. "Umyeah. Gottanotherweek. Almost." She yawned in Gary's ear.

But rather than days away, Gary and Lil's parents were only two airplane stops from home.

Flashback to Hank and Veevee's decadent cruise, look back at Gary and Lil's cut-loose times at home, or move on to the reunion at the surprise early return?

The vacation, the home front, or the return?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)