More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by Warden-Yarn15 Warden-Yarn15

Who do you want to follow?

Me, Myself, and I (Elizabeth Comstock)

Tower Elizabeth

Special thanks to QueenComplex on Hentai-Foundry for this picture

A hot sunny day was something Elizabeth Comstock needed for the longest time. Completely naked all except some sunglasses while lying down on a beach towel, trying to achieve a tan with all of her limbs spread across from one another. A smile was drawn as her face as if to say to everyone that checked: This is the life.

Then all of a sudden, the sun was blocked by some beachgoer and felt by Elizabeth which annoyed her. Removing her sunglasses, - as the tint had blocked her from a proper view of the offender, - her scowl had turned into a grin when she saw who it was. A tall beautiful lady with a hairdo that seemed to have belonged in the 50s and especially a body to die for, one which was emphasized by her curvy hips held on by her arms; and it was no other than herself from another dimension.

"I thought sand only show reflections are being smelted." The older one stated before the other one tucked her knees in preparation to stand up.

"When you're this hot, the sand turns to glass after a few minutes." Chuckling at their own joke, one helped the other back on her feet before both arms slid just above the other's ass with no resistance whatsoever, "By the way, where's the other one?"

Shrugging, the older Elizabeth withdrew one hand to turn the other's head in the direction of some kind of tiki bar located at the beach.

"You know how much she likes attention, probably having an orgy over there. Why don't we join?" They began walking towards the aforementioned establishment with a seductive sway in their gait for whoever could see the two of them.

What do they find the other Elizabeth in?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)