More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2 by CrissyBGFY CrissyBGFY

Where to?

Me, Crissy

Hello, my birth name is Christopher. I went by Chris till my friends started to call me Topher while I was playing soccer. I can't say that I was ever truly boyish or manly. I looked more like a girl than a boy. I tried to hide that fact by trying to be tough and loud. When I got in to high school I tried to date as many girls as I could. None of my relationships lasted more than two or three weeks. I was only 5'5 and 100 pounds. Not an ounce of muscle to be found. I started getting in to fights with anyone calling me a fag or homo. I lost every single one of those fights as well. I was during the summer between my Freshman and Sophomore year that I finally understood myself. I wasn't gay, I was bi. Sure I liked men more than women, but I was just done fighting myself.
A month into my Sophomore year my ex-girlfriend Lizzie helped me discover myself completely. I told her I was tired of trying to be "One of the guys." I wanted to be as I felt; soft and delicate. Lizzie took me out shopping and soon I had a whole new wardrobe. I got rid of my baggy goth clothes and bought bright blouses and plaid skirts. I threw away my combat boots and got high heels. Even my boxers were tossed away in exchange for boy-shorts and thongs. With a small amount of makeup and some temporary hair extension (till I at least had shoulder length hair)....I was transformed in to Crissy.
I had always known I had a feminine figure, but I didn't realize just how feminine till trying on some of the clothes Lizzie picked out. She would constantly grown as I tried on skirts, saying she wished she had an ass like mine. It was indeed not a man's ass. It was plump and round with plenty of wiggle and jiggle. She spent hours after that teaching me how to flaunt and walk, especially in the heels. When I arrived at school after my transformation, I was unrecognizable. Sure, some people were mean. The school had to figure out just what to do with me in the respects of gym classes and bathrooms, but once everything had been figured out it went smoothly. Sure they may have thought it was a stunt at first but when my grades shot up to straight A's they couldn't deny me my true identity. The rest of high school went by in a blink and to tell you the truth I haven't really changed much since then.
I now work as an insurance claims adjuster, boring I know, but I make good money. I'm still 5'5 and yes, I'm now 108 pounds (sue me, I like doughnuts!). My ass is still my best and favorite asset. I've been told now countless times that I look very much like Natalie Portman, a compliment I have grown to love. My hair has gone through many different styles and colors, but for the past two years it was been in a pixie cut and is currently raven black. I have taken some hormone pills, mainly to help change my voice to make it more soft and feminine. Last but not least, I have no plans or interest in getting breast implants or taking growth pills (I like the idea of being able to change in to a regular guy if the emergency need arises).

What's next?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)