More fun
Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)

Chapter 2

Does your wife have what it takes?

Maybe

Your mind flashes to something your wife Nicole said when you took this job 6 months ago. "Whatever I can do... I want to help. I want to support you."

Nicole was your college sweetheart, and you've been married for 2 years. The idea of her being with other men, of her becoming what this woman is, is inconceivable for you. But having Mr. Milton's job would be a dream come true. You could give Nicole everything she ever wanted. You could have the life you've always wanted before you even turn 30.

You look at your boss and take a breath. "Maybe. I... I need to talk to her first."

He smiles. "Of course. Just one more thing. I want you to know that the board is prepared to pay you a 'welcome' bonus of 10 million once you get the job." His grin is evil but enticing. "Now you go back to the party and talk to your wife."

You don't talk to Nicole about anything as the party slowly fades into the evening, and then comes to an end. You don't say much at all. You drive home in silence.

"Is there something wrong?" Nicole asks, once you get home. She puts her hand on your arm comfortingly.

Beautiful Nicole, 26 years old, curly brown hair, a sprinkle of freckles across her nose.

"I can help." She says. "I want to help."

You look deep into her lovely brown eyes. "Sit down. We need to talk" And you proceed to tell her about everything you saw up in Mr. Milton's penthouse. You don't skip a single detail. You don't suggest she should or should not do or feel any particular way about it. You just tell the story. And you finish. "What do you think?" You say.

"I... I don't know what to think." She responds. "This is really true? This is really happening?" You nod. "What... what do you want?" She asks.

"I'm honestly not sure." You say. "What do you want?" You ask back.

How does she answer?

Want to support CHYOA?
Disable your Ad Blocker! Thanks :)